Work and Play is the thirteenth short in Adventures on Rails due for release on 11 March 2019.
|Work and Play|
|Season B, Episode 13|
|Air date||11 March 2019|
Home Sweet Home
The Fat Controller acquires another engine to help out with the heavy workload on his railway.
- Donald and Douglas
- Annie and Clarabel
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Jessie - An 'Austerity' Tank Engine who comes to help out on Thomas's Branch Line.
- Jessie's Owner - Current owner and Driver of Jessie after purchasing her in 1980.
- This short takes place in 1994, a year after the events of Wilbert the Forest Engine and will conclude in 2003-4. It is also a continuation of That's What Friends Are for
- The format of this will be Railway Series styled with four stories comprising the short and a foreword at the beginning.
- Jessie was featured in the revised version of The Escape Plan as a teaser to this short.