The Vicarstown Dieselworks is the Diesel equivalent of the Sodor Steamworks.
Vicarstown Dieselworks is one of the selectable maps in the game. The map resembles the original location, except all of the entrances are shut, so the player can only wander on the outside.
- At Day, it is inhabited by Percy.
- At Night, it is inhabited by Millie.
- Happy Hook
The site of the Dieselworks consists of:
- An elevating turntable
- A crane named Happy Hook
- A set of lifting jacks
- An on-site smelting department
- A five-road shed to accomodate the Diesels
- A special shed for Diesel 10
- A giant vice
It is also worthy to note that in Adventures on Rails the giant building next to the main shed is a larger repair yard for heavier overhauls.