It's October now, so time for the monthly updates!
- First off, a new episode was released earlier today titled Motivation which features at long last - the Skarloey Railway. I'll just say that for some reason, I have more difficulty coming up with story ideas featuring the narrow-gauge engines, so I am proud of myself for being able to come up with this one and another episode which will be released later this month. That's two episodes that will feature the Skarloey Railway, so look out for that.
- There were some delays with the episodes for September. I did release two episodes but of these was not meant to be released - namely, The Trouble with the Enthusiasts. Coal Strike was released as scheduled so that was great. I shan't say the name o…
It's September now, so time for some Adventures on Rails updates.
- Last month, there were three new episodes released which were Too Many Trucks, Saving Edward re-write, and Nose-diving. Feel free to check them out and all feedback is welcome.
- Now, moving on to upcoming episodes, I'll go over the planned schedule for September and October. This month should see two new episodes. For the past three months, I've released an episode the first day of the month, but that won't be the case today. Both episodes will be released in like the second/third week. In October, there will be at least two new episodes, and maybe a re-write. Both new episodes for October actually feature the Skarloey Railway and needless to say, it's been forever since I've g…
Here's the monthly news and updates for Adventures on Rails.
- In July, High Tide and Blown Away were released. Both deal with adverse weather on the Little Western and feature the likes of Duck, Oliver, and Skiff. I kind of consider them a double-header because they have similar concepts. For now, there won't be a third part dealing with the aftermath of the storm, but I won't completely rule it out. Another reason is that I've other ideas that I want to focus on.
- Today, Too Many Trucks was released which is based off a real-life incident which I'd been wanting to use for a while, and I finally got the chance to use it. It features Jessie and a bit of her life at East Moors Steelworks.
- This month, I guarantee two episodes. One of them is origi…
Hey everyone, here for the monthly updates as usual.
- First off, the revised version of the short James and Percy has been released! It was the first short ever, and a lot of fun back in 2014 when I first wrote it, but since I've changed a lot of things, including my writing style, character base, and certain standards, I felt it needed a revision. Around late 2017 is when I first considered it, but then, during development of That's What Friends Are for and the idea of introducing Jessie, things changed and I decided to hold off on it. Finally, after I the release of Real Engines, officially establishing the characters of Adventures on Rails, I finally knew it was time, and so long behold, it's here. All feedback is welcome and the original…
It's June, summertime, and time for some updates regarding Adventures on Rails.
- First off, the stand-alone episodes continue being issued. Last month, I delayed a little, due to finals, but I managed to get two out, namely Warm Coaches and Garage Sale. And today, The Fire was released. Honestly, I've a good amount of story ideas that I wouldn't want to hold back due to being included in a short. So now, as I've done, released a few each month, whenever I feel the story is ready to be published. Truth be told, I have a couple ideas on what to do with the stories so far. One plan is to simply create the twenty-first season of Adventures on Rails, albeit with no fixed dates on when the episodes air which I did regularly when I had seasons. For …