Hello everyone. I hope everyone is well as we get closer and closer to the end of the year. As usual, I'm here to bring the latest news on Adventures on Rails so let's get started.
- Last month only had one new story which was Duck, Henry and the Tenders. Still, I hope you enjoyed since it does have some good humour and banter between Henry and Duck, so check it out if you haven't and as always, I appreciate any feedback you might have.
- November will see two new episodes. The first of which I plan to release this Sunday if all goes well. I am quite excited for these two stories since it will focus on the re-opening of the Norramby Branch Line. I've decided to give it a fresh start meaning anything that happened in the original Adventures on Ra…
It's October now - the spookiest time of the year and it started early with that dreadful reboot. Anyways, here's what's coming up for Adventures on Rails.
- As usual, I'll recap last month's stories. Both of them were re-writes from our beloved, yellow-tinted S11 (yes, I made fun of it before even if it doesn't bother me too much but it's true and I did colour-correct the images for the title cards). They were Thomas and the Lighthouse and Percy and the Left Luggage. I did change many things in both of them and hopefully, made something much better than the original which for me were kind of bland, but that's no problem for me.
- Now, this month I only have plans to release one new story. We're now in the home stretch of volume two. The plan ri…
It's a new month, so here's some more announcements as to what is coming up for Adventures on Rails.
- First off, a quick re-cap of last month. Two new stories were released namely, Quarantine at Ffarquhar and Jessie and the Old Engine. Feel free to check them out. I had fun writing both of these and I hope you enjoy them as well.
- This month, there will be two new stories or I should say two re-writes. Honestly, I try to keep re-writes to a minimum and really reserve them for when I feel there's a story from the TV series that definitely deserves an adaptation. I usually try to make it so that there's significant improvement over the original. Sometimes there are episodes that I would change perhaps one small thing and in that case, I don't re…
Amazingly it's August now which means more new stories alongside college work which is quite fun at the moment actually because it involves writing. Anyways, here's the latest from me about Adventures on Rails and The New Adventures on Rails but before we begin, I want to congratulate Semaj5nodrog4 for he is now an admin on this site. Very well deserved if I do say so myself.
- That being said, in July, there were two new episodes. Both of them were winter themed. They were Snow Rescue and it came to light after all: Edward's Brass Band. Yeah, for the latter, I was originally going to do it in place of Christmas with Friends at the end of last year. It would wrap up that arc of Thomas being on Edward's line but then the idea for Christmas wit…
We're now half-way through this year and yeah, it just seems like we have to push through it. In the meantime, here are some updates.
- Last month, there were two new episodes: Barrier Wagons and Quarantine. Definitely check them out. The latter story is really there to cheer you up in a way. I had plenty of ideas of how to do a story which dealt with the engines during the pandemic and we might see it later on.
- For this month, there is going to be two new stories. One of them will be Winter-themed and the other will be a Christmas story. I know its July, but still, Christmas is a time of joy and celebration, so why not, it'll lighten up your spirit. The first one will be released this Sunday as a matter of fact.
- So I have a good idea of the st…