Amazingly it's August now which means more new stories alongside college work which is quite fun at the moment actually because it involves writing. Anyways, here's the latest from me about Adventures on Rails and The New Adventures on Rails but before we begin, I want to congratulate Semaj5nodrog4 for he is now an admin on this site. Very well deserved if I do say so myself.
- That being said, in July, there were two new episodes. Both of them were winter themed. They were Snow Rescue and it came to light after all: Edward's Brass Band. Yeah, for the latter, I was originally going to do it in place of Christmas with Friends at the end of last year. It would wrap up that arc of Thomas being on Edward's line but then the idea for Christmas wit…
We're now half-way through this year and yeah, it just seems like we have to push through it. In the meantime, here are some updates.
- Last month, there were two new episodes: Barrier Wagons and Quarantine. Definitely check them out. The latter story is really there to cheer you up in a way. I had plenty of ideas of how to do a story which dealt with the engines during the pandemic and we might see it later on.
- For this month, there is going to be two new stories. One of them will be Winter-themed and the other will be a Christmas story. I know its July, but still, Christmas is a time of joy and celebration, so why not, it'll lighten up your spirit. The first one will be released this Sunday as a matter of fact.
- So I have a good idea of the st…
Hey everyone. I am back and ready to give some updates regarding Adventures on Rails, so let's get to it.
- In May, we celebrated the seventy-fifth anniversary of The Railway Series. There were four stories released last month; Percy and the Mud, Gordon's Buffers, Trevor's Visit, and The Trouble with Sheep along with the short Best Engines Ever. I definitely want you all to check them out. I have a lot of 'behind the scenes' stuff I am preparing for the short 'cause there were a lot of ideas that were considered, many changes were made, so once I get everything organised, I will post a bit about the making of the short along with my inspiration and such. Many things will be covered, and I hope to have it done some time this month. As for the s…
Hey everyone. It is the beginning of the month so time for the usual updates.
- Two new episodes were released last month. Easter at Harwick and Cliffhanger. I did have plans for one more but I couldn't finish it in time, so I am hoping to have it on Sunday.
- I also want to say thanks to everyone who gave feedback for Taking Toby to the Works. I used this story for a writing class, and whilst I did get feedback from my classmates, I wanted more so I turned to you guys! I am also pleased to say that I did get an A. And yes, I am accepting donations. I'm kidding! Still, lots of thanks for the feedback 'cause it helped me know any improvements to make, and for the most part, it seems you guys enjoyed it so that's great. Personally, I quite like th…
This month, no announcements!
Well, not really. there are some things to talk about.
- First off, two new episodes were released towards the end of March: New Livery and Daisy, Ryan, and the Cows. For the former, it features Molly, Dodger, and David with the latter two getting new coats of paint which leads to some trouble. The latter story feature the Harwick duo once again as they have to deal with cows that stray onto the line.
- Now, new stories in this month, April. As usual, I can't say for certain when although I do have plans to release one on Easter which is on the twelfth. The thing is that I do have several ideas, and sometimes I have to choose which one to focus on. January's episodes were actually written back in December, then I fel…