Trevor is a traction engine.
William Foster and Co. eight-ton traction engine
Trevor used to be sent from farm to farm to work by his owner, but was eventually brought to the Scrap Yard after his owner deemed him "old fashioned". However, he was saved by Edward and the Vicars of Wellsworth when the Vicar bought Trevor. He now lives in the Vicarage Orchard, but he helped in the construction of Knapford Harbour for a while when he didn't have enough work to do. Years later, he was in need of repairs, but was able to warm Edward that some of his trucks had broken away. Thus, he was overhauled and returned as good as new. He also gave children rides at the Vicar's Garden Party.
Trevor is very friendly and gets along well with the engines. He is also helpful and ready to give anybody advice. Trevor loves children in particular, especially giving them rides in his cart.
Trevor is painted dark green with red wheels and lining, a black smoke-box and gold boiler bands.
Adventures on Rails
The New Adventures on Rails
- Season 1 - Stuck in the Mud, Where's BoCo?, Butch's Chase, and Winston and Elizabeth
- Season 2 - A Happy Day for Alfie (does not speak) and Bluebells Forever (cameo)
- Season 3 - Jack and Alfie Swap and Bertie and the Fog (cameo)
- Season 4 - Trevor's Flat Tyre
- Season 5 - The Big City Engine, High Expectations (cameo),
- Season 6 - James Pulls the Royal Train and Edward and the Express (cameo)
The Many Adventures on the Island of Sodor
- Season 1 - A Friend in Ferdinand (does not speak) and Terence, Max and Monty (cameo)
- Season 2 - Edward’s Escapade
- Thomas' Wonderful Life (cameo)
The Adventures on Sodor
- Season 1 - Edward Tries His Best and Tinsel on the Tracks (cameo)
- Season 2 - Disappearing Diesel (cameo) and Jack and the Quack (cameo)
- Railway Show Engines - Brave, Sleek and Strong (cameo) and Accidental Ashima
- The Great Storm of Sodor (cameo)