Timothy works at the Sodor China Clay Company with Bill and Ben.
Open cab oil burning steam locomotive built by Bell Locomotive Works, Inc.
Bell Locomotive Works, Inc.
Timothy loves to work at the China Clay Pits with Bill and Ben, but his naïvety can sometimes lead to the twins playing tricks on him. Despite this, Timothy just dismisses them as silly and gets on with his job.
Stories of Sodor
In Stories of Sodor, Timothy was brought to the clay pits when work became to hard for the twins to manage alone. Timothy worked really hard, and the workmen talked about this. Bill and Ben became jealous, and wanted to play a trick on him. The trick nearly went horribly wrong, but the twins saw what was happening and saved the day. They now all work happily together.
Timothy is friendly, helpful, and loves being really useful, but can also be naïve and gullible.
Timothy is painted dark blue with red lining. He has "SCC" written on the sides of his water tank.
- Season 2 - Independence
- Season 3 - CoBo, Bill, Ben and Derek, and Derek Comes Home
- Season 4 - Triple Trouble, The Odd One Out, Too Much of a Good Thing, and The Wrong Sort of Coal
- Season 5 - The Big City Engine, Culdee and the Enthusiasts (cameo)
The Many Adventures on the Island of Sodor
- Thomas' Wonderful Life (cameo)
The Adventures on Sodor
- Season 1 - Harvey's Goods Train (mentioned), Salty's Secret Story (cameo), and Bill and Ben
- Season 2 - Jack and the Quack
Adventures on Rails
The New Adventures on Rails
- Volume one - Dirty Sidings (mentioned), Tenderfirst, Record Breaker, Saving Edward, The Trouble with the Enthusiasts, and The Monster of Brendam.