Here are updates on this wiki.
- Well it's been over 5 months since the wiki has been created.HenryDashPaxton3000 01:06, November 2, 2011 (UTC)
- Also on November 1st you could vote in the first poll ever. The link to this page is on the home page.HenryDashPaxton3000 01:06, November 2, 2011 (UTC)
- Now on the British vs. Americans page will be lock until November 13, so that I can work on it. I hope you understand. Thanks. HenryDashPaxton3000 01:07, November 2, 2011 (UTC)
- Ok now I will lock the Season 4 page for the same reason as the British vs. Americans page hope you understand and the special will be released in only about a week. Thanks. HenryDashPaxton3000 00:08, November 3, 2011 (UTC)
- Well tommorow the special will be released. But it'll be unlocked the next day. I hope you edit and make it better.HenryDashPaxton3000 00:13, November 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Ok today the special; British vs. Americans is released and we've reached 100 pages! It has been only about 4 months since the wiki was created by me. Quite a start for a young and small wiki like this. Anyway if you can help put the appearences of characters on the pages please help. I am going to link up all the episodes. Also over 50 episodes now. And we'll reach 100 soon. Thanks for your help. HenryDashPaxton3000 19:38, November 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Just a thought; I am not going to be here on Thanksgiving Day so, I ask everyone to not create the pilot episode for Season 4. It will be deleted. Thanks and have a nice Thanksgiving. HenryDashPaxton3000 20:03, November 19, 2011 (UTC)
- Ok, I have decided that I will create the page for A Thanksgiving Celebration but it will be locked. And it will not have full info on the episode. It will unlocked on November 25 after I get back. HenryDashPaxton3000 02:35, November 21, 2011 (UTC)
Well the first poll was like this:
Well, I voted for Season 1 and I understand Season 2 was lame except The James Marathon , the next poll will be 'Which Episode of The James Marathon was your favorite? '
- So vote in the new poll and watch for new episodes every day for Season 4. HenryDashPaxton3000 23:42, December 1, 2011 (UTC)
- Well, well, well now is 6 months since the wiki was created. Six more months and we'll have a year. HenryDashPaxton3000 00:05, December 18, 2011 (UTC)
Well second poll went like this;
- James and the Frieght Cars with 2 votes
- The Rookie with 1 vote
- James and the Express, Lessons Learned, and A Rookie and another Rookie recieved no votes
- Also tomorrow the episode A Bad Omelette will be the 100th episode of my series, although Douglas' Special Train was to be it with the canceled episode The Christmas Hype. I made a mistake and A Thanksgiving Celebration was after 'The Christmas Hype', but I still canceld the episode. HenryDashPaxton3000 03:41, January 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Also today we reached 200 pages. Just 7 months since we started and 200 pages. I hope you all continue to make this wiki good. HenryDashPaxton3000 20:07, January 4, 2012 (UTC)
- All right, tomorrow this wiki will have a black background, and we hope you can protest against this law. I won't be able to do that. Read the blog on Community Central for more info about PIPA and SOPA Click on this to see the blog post. HenryDashPaxton3000 03:32, January 18, 2012 (UTC)
Well poll results are as shown
Note; The links are each word.
- Now then this is about 2-3 days late and as not many people vote in the poll, I will scrap the idea, you can however make a poll if you really need suggestions, just get MY permission. So, I hear the Groundhog did not see its shadow so Six more weeks of winter. And also this year is a Leap Year with 366 days, meaning this month we have Twenty-Nine days. So have a good month. HenryDashPaxton3000 02:51, February 4, 2012 (UTC)
- OK, for the sixth and seventh seasons of my show the Skarloey Engines will appear. But, I need suggestions of wheter I should make them all red like in the Railway Series, or have them all different colours like in the Television Series. Eight and Ninth season episodes should be up by March. HenryDashPaxton3000 02:14, February 15, 2012 (UTC)
- OK there was no poll, but now is a new month, and spring will begin this month. Also don't forget to change your clocks next Saturday night or time will be different :P. I'm very behind but tomorrow and today I will catch up..
- Do also remember to suggest if the Skarloey Engines should be red or differnet colour. Blue Mountain Mystery's plot has been revealed, and US trailer is up. Should be an OK special. Sadly that'll be the last Nitrogen Studios 'Thomas & Friends' special. Hopefully, Arc Productions provides good CGI elements for the show. HenryDashPaxton3000 02:15, March 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Well, now time to start getting this wiki 'up to date', starting with Message Walls! Now later I will post links for more info about Message Walls. HenryDashPaxton3000 00:01, March 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Alright as I promised, here are the links- Here and here. I hope you enjoy the Message Walls. And help the wiki grow strong. Only three months till we celebrate a year of this wiki. HenryDashPaxton3000 00:07, March 22, 2012 (UTC)
- As usual no poll, but.... I have very very bad news. Wikia policy is forcing me to shut down this wikia. I'll give enough time to copy your work.
- Did you really believe what I said above. Nope! Happy late April Fools. Anyway, today the seventh season starts. Now I need all users to tell me their favourite episode of each of my aired seasons. Dead line is
May 28, 2012. I really need this because I am making a special 'fake' DVD celebrating One Year of Thomas & Friends: Adventures on Rails. Links to the seasons are on the series page, so please tell me your favourites from each season. Rules are below
- Must be one episode from Season 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.
- You can also tell me which is your favourite character made up in my series. (optional)
- Results must be in by May 28, 2012. The DVD launches June 19th, a little after the premiere.
- You can tell me ideas for games.
- Message your favourite episodes to me on my wall and I'll do the rest.
- Be sure to look at plot, characters, and locations.
- I will also message everyone so that they know about this. I will also choose my favourite episodes.
- OK, so now go do some late April Fools pranks. HenryDashPaxton3000 16:09, April 2, 2012 (UTC)
- EDIT: The DVD will launch before the premiere. This wikia was created June 17, but the first episode launched three days later, June 20.
- YET ANOTHER EDIT: I am going to extend the deadline to June 10, just in case. More info on this will be on this blog post. Read it please then look at my episode, please, thank you. HenryDashPaxton3000 22:21, April 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Well, I am proud to announce the that this wikia now has 300 pages! At this rate we might reach 400 by the time our 1 year anniversary comes by. Thanks to all the users who have helped construct this wiki. And please continue to edit and create pages here whenever time is availible. HenryDashPaxton3000 19:16, April 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Sorry! I've been very busy with my other stuff to post up May's annoucements
- I'm also sorry to all who where expecting Saving Donald. I just couldn't figure out how to save Donald. HenryDashPaxton3000 17:35, June 2, 2012 (UTC)
- As mentioned above I've no way to save Donald, so I'll take a poll- Do you think Donald should be saved in the upcoming special Saving Donald? So be sure to give me your opinion. Now on the TTTE Wikia, I've been there over a year! This wiki is almost a year old as well as my series. Also if No' on this month's poll wins then, Donald will not be seen ever... and the special will be renamed The End of Donald'. HenryDashPaxton3000 17:35, June 2, 2012 (UTC)
- I can't believe it's almost ONE YEAR! My axles are tingling with excitement. Yes, I am nearly done with David's biography, and it'll be on a blog. Updates can on also be seen on my blog. HenryDashPaxton3000 00:36, June 14, 2012 (UTC)
- Well, today is a very very very... (you get the idea) special day for this wiki. Just about 365 days ago, this wiki was created. I never could have gone over the 300 page mark if it wasn't for the following users- Mays, whom help put pictures and spread his fan-fics, Rawrlego, who created some of his engines, made his own episodes, and supported me in creating more, ThomasSirHandel- who also created some engines and episodes. I really honestly believe you've done a great job on your fan-fics and keep up the good work! You guys deserve 98% of the credit, for the sucess of this wiki. My series' 1 year DVD is complete. It is 50 episodes with seven games and ten songs and three disks. Once again thanks to the users above for making this wiki possible. HenryDashPaxton3000 22:49, June 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Well, it's four day late but, Happy Fourth of July for all American users like me. The poll will continue until August, and if you have a way to save Donald just leave a message on my wall. HenryDashPaxton3000 16:59, July 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Well, since Saving Donald has been pushed back even futher, the poll shall continue. Now the first season of Delete the Mixed-Traffic Engine are up, bar the last three, which depending on condintions shall be up either tomorrow or Tuesday. Also, don't forget to read Mays' fan-fic, starring Delete. HenryDashPaxton3000 20:52, August 3, 2012 (UTC)
- David's Biography is now up to 1959! Visit my blog to read it. HenryDashPaxton3000 22:19, August 18, 2012 (UTC)
- David's Biography is up to 1979. I have made a decision to stick with one year a day, baring Sundays. After September 4th, 2012, I will be entering school again, so don't expect me to be here all day. You should see a David's Biography, Dodger the Quarry and Mines Engine, and Delete the Mixed-Traffic Engine year/episode just about daily. Season 8 will finish the 11th, and Season 9 will begin October 22nd. HenryDashPaxton3000 21:59, September 1, 2012 (UTC)
- My Blue Mountain Mystery Review is now up on my blog. Be sure to share you thoughts! Warning though, it contains spoilers as it has not yet been released to the USA. HenryDashPaxton3000 21:46, September 8, 2012 (UTC)
- David's Biography is now up to 1991. With ten years to go, it certainly will be a happy conclusion. Also, I did another The Real...., this time on Dodger, as I was overwhelmed with information about him. So, I decided to share it, and that is up, along with three new Delete the Mixed-Traffic Engine episodes, and a new Dodger the Quarry and Mines Engine. HenryDashPaxton3000 (talk) 23:01, September 15, 2012 (UTC)
- David's Biography now up to 1998! Recently, I found out what numbers the real David carried. I also found out that engine was built in 1904, not 1901, and was withdrawn and scrapped in 1957, and 1958, not 1959. Luckily by just changing the years on his Pre-Sodor life, I managed to keep the same years. However, I had to come up with three extra stories, which I have. David's Biography ends 29th of September. HenryDashPaxton3000 (talk) 02:45, September 26, 2012 (UTC)
- Some new Delete the Mixed-Traffic Engine and Dodger the Quarry and Mines Engine episodes are up. David's Biography is now finished, check it out! Also, be sure to tune in every month starting December for a plot point revealed for The End of Sodor. HenryDashPaxton3000 (talk) 18:03, September 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Sorry I haven't been active, but my renaming and school work has held me up. Anyway, I should finish Season 9, by next week. I also will be releasing a four part story featuring a new engine built by Crovan's Gate. You should figure who I am tributing by the designer's name. Dodger's history has also been changed. He is not a Fletcher J76, but still a Gresley J50. The reason I changed it, is the lack of information about the J76s, and I've grown fond of the J50s. MainLineEngines (talk) 22:09, October 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Happy Halloween to everyone who celebrates it! I've finished my 2012 Halloween special right here. It is also the season finale for Season 9. Due to now space in Season 10, Henry's return has become an extra episode. Season 10 will start Thanksgiving and go all the way to New Year's with episode airing each week. Also, I have good news on Saving Donald which I'll tell tomorrow... MainLineEngines (talk) 03:46, November 1, 2012 (UTC)
Now the poll results for Saving Donald are in.
- Yes- 4
- No- 3
- Undecided- 1
So with just one more vote, Donald will be saved in the upcoming special. Well, Percy and Kevin's Adventure is coming up, so I have decided to release Saving Donald around April 2013. Thanks for your help. MainLineEngines (talk) 14:16, November 1, 2012 (UTC)
With the 'Saving Donald' poll ended, I will have another. This one will only last a month. The reason I have stopped Delete the Mixed-Traffic Engine is because I cannot decided what to put on the tender. So here is the poll- What railway marking should Delete carry? There are only three options- NWR, LNER, or BR logo. Please vote, Delete needs your help! MainLineEngines (talk) 14:33, November 1, 2012 (UTC)
- Recently Toby7 of the TTTE Wikia has opened a petition to shut down the TTTE Answers Wiki. Please sign it by going to this link- http://www.change.org/petitions/wikia-delete-the-thomas-the-tank-engine-answers-wiki-web-site. Please sign as it is very important. MainLineEngines (talk) 02:21, November 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Thank you to all the Veteran's that have died or fought for our country.
- Today, Percy and Kevin's Adventure released and in a way turned out to be probably my best special yet. Do read it and post your thoughts on it. The next special is Saving Donald around Easter 2013. MainLineEngines (talk) 20:27, November 12, 2012 (UTC)
- A happy late Thanksgiving to everyone. I'm sorry I have not been active and I probably won't, but I've been ill and I was away the weekend of Thanksgiving, but luckily I'm getting better. But, due to Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa time around I've been practing alot in my school's band, so yes that means I will be very inactive, but I will ocassionally check in. Please understand that I cannot spend all my free time on Wikia. Whilst I am happy to be here, I also like to do other things outside. Thank you. MainLineEngines (talk) 03:26, November 28, 2012 (UTC)
Sorry for being so late, but I've been busy practicing for the Winter Concert in my school's band. Now that the concert's over, and school letting out in two days, I am more relaxed. In January I will post the 'Delete' poll results. And the logo for Vicarstown Coal Mines is finished.... MainLineEngines (talk) 03:19, December 13, 2012 (UTC)
- Well, the logo has now been finished, check it out on the page, and now school is out for a month, so I'll be more active. The third and fourth episodes of the tenth season are the episodes from Thomas' Christmas Tales, so they will not be released until Christmas Day. The others will be released on their normal release date. Also, check some new information on Season 11. MainLineEngines (talk) 23:05, December 17, 2012 (UTC)
- We have now reached 400 pages! And now onwards to the New Year, now that we know the world isn't going to end. MainLineEngines (talk) 03:21, December 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Merry Christmas everyone and have a happy new year. MainLineEngines (talk) 00:52, December 26, 2012 (UTC)
We're now in the year 2013! And this year, I have plenty of episodes to release, so see of full list of things to come right here.
- I hope you all had a happy new year and look foward to those things. MainLineEngines (talk) 03:41, January 5, 2013 (UTC)
The poll results are in...
- LNER- 2
- BR logo and NWR- 0
So, it is LNER that Delete will have written on his tender. See updated livery right here.
A new month, and all I have to say is that I've been busy at school and haven't been able to release The Unstoppable Nix, but I will next Tuesday.
- Also, I've figured out how to edit the Wiki navigation, so now, you can visit my Mini series and some recent pages of Adventures on Rails.
- The next sneak peek on The End of Sodor is revealed along with the long awaited 'More About the J11s' blog. See my blog for that, and also a little more about Amy has been revealed.
A new month, and not much to inform about. Sorry I'm ten days late, but internet's been off, but it's back on now.
- Nix's Determination is now an episode on the twelfth season. MainLineEngines (talk) 02:18, March 11, 2013 (UTC)
- The mini series will finish in this order; Delete the Mixed-Traffic Engine, March; Dodger the Coal Mines Engine, April; and albeit only two episodes left, The Dark Days of Thomas the Tank Engine, May. MainLineEngines (talk) 02:20, March 11, 2013 (UTC)
Sorry I've not been on lately, but it's Spring Break for a month so expect me to be more active!
- Saving Donald is now up!
- A late Easter teaser for The End of Sodor will be up along with some updates on progress, more on Amy, and about a new machine. March's sneak peek is just the inspiration, nothin' special.
- Delete the Mixed-Traffic Engine's last four episodes will be out today.
- Part of the Timeline is up, more will be revealed later this year, but overall, it is finished. MainLineEngines (talk) 05:16, April 6, 2013 (UTC)
Been trying to get consistent with the announcements, but I can't but here, I'll just give you a heads-up.
- Season 12 is in progress and will be followed by Nix's Determination on June 15th.
- The End of Sodor is making progress better than expected got caught up a lot in April, but I'll slow down once more. Almost done with 1st draft, I'll be editing line by line in about two weeks.
- May sneak peek, a bit of an insight and a small 'spoiler'.
- The Dark Days of Thomas the Tank Engine finished, well, suppose to have finished May 3rd, but I forgot, but it should be done by May 19th.
- Planning for Season 13 has started, episode titles should be confirmed about a week after Season 12 has ended.
- Hey guys, and I've been considering this for a while, but I'd like to know your opinion. Would you like to see a 'More About...' related on B1s and J50s? That's the poll until 30th of June, so please vote! MainLineEngines (talk) 22:24, May 12, 2013 (UTC)
- Just a quick update, The Dark Days of Thomas the Tank Engine ends May 27th, Memorial Day which is also just three days from my two years on Wikia! So check that out tomorrow. MainLineEngines (talk) 22:44, May 26, 2013 (UTC)
Sorry it's eight days late, but with CSTs around, I haven't been able to be active around here. The last episode of the twelfth season will be prosponed until June 15th, and will release with Nix's Determination. Thirteenth season episodes will also be confirmed in late June-early July. MainLineEngines (talk) 02:23, June 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Well, the twelfth season has finished and Nix's Determination has been released, so I will be a bit less active because of planning for the thirteenth season which will begin 4th of July and run through the whole summer to the 12th of September. Then, not too long will be a special one week season at the end of October. Then, a season 15 will see just one or two Christmas episode, but all episodes set around winter time, without it nessicarily being about Christmas. MainLineEngines (talk) 18:20, June 17, 2013 (UTC)
- Air dates and an episode have been confirmed for the thirteenth season. More shall be revealed throught the end of June though since school has still not gotten out for me yet, will take a while and I will not be too active either. That's it for now. MainLineEngines (talk) 22:24, June 17, 2013 (UTC)
I'm trying to keep constant, but I just can't. Anyways, all episodes for the thirteenth season will air on Thrusday, instead of the previous stated might on Saturday. Other than that for all American citizens have a happy 4th of July. MainLineEngines (talk) 02:55, July 3, 2013 (UTC)
- For all American citizens or with American nationality (like me!) I'd like to wish you a big Happy 4th of July! Happy brithday U.S.A.! And I hope you all enjoy this very special day! From MainLineEngines (talk) 21:02, July 4, 2013 (UTC)
- Well, the poll is over and with three votes for yes, I have officially put a More About J50s and B1s into the works. They shall be released on 1st of August together, the B1 first followed by the J50s' More About. Also, do check out the thirteenth season which is underway. Have a nice week! MainLineEngines (talk) 01:09, July 15, 2013 (UTC)
- Just a heads up, Small Railway Adventures after so much work is out now and the first season will finish 30th of July, and events from 1968-9 and 1976 are up on the Timeline which can be found on the Navigation bar under 'Blog posts'. That's it for now! MainLineEngines (talk) 22:14, July 23, 2013 (UTC)
- I've never told you, but I have been designing a logo for this wikia, and well, today, I got it done! I also changed the background colour and navigation bar colour which is now blue. The background is temporary as I wanted a white-grey background but for now this is it. MainLineEngines (talk) 23:22, July 23, 2013 (UTC)
- The awaited More About the B1s and J50s are released. Check them out now! MainLineEngines (talk) 19:50, July 31, 2013 (UTC)
Finally I get to do the announcements on time! Well, not much updates other than the new background, logo, and several pieces of work. The follow up of Enterprising Engines Part 1 is here, and it is just 'Enterprising' acts from Thomas, David, and Dodger. The More About the B1s and J50s are also released, so check them out, and to find more updates, visit my blog! MainLineEngines (talk) 18:02, August 1, 2013 (UTC)
- A quick update on The Engines of Sodor. There will only be one season for those characters introduced post Season 7 (i.e. Murdoch, Arthur, Emily, Whiff, Molly, etc.). It will be non-canon to Adventures on Rails and is simply for entertainment and revising.
- As for The End of Sodor, it has entered its final stage and should be completed no later than mid-September if everything goes right. Sneak preview will be released at the beginning of October. That's all for now. MainLineEngines (talk) 17:26, August 13, 2013 (UTC)
- Small Railway Adventures has finished and will mean work on The Engines of Sodor will begin shortly. It will possibly air August 2015 or from January 2016, around there, but it will finish no later than September 2016. Also, we are one page away from 500 pages! So that's it for now. MainLineEngines (talk) 17:57, August 28, 2013 (UTC)
- We've reached 500 pages! In just 15 months we've reached the half thousand mark and there's surely more to come! MainLineEngines (talk) 17:43, August 29, 2013 (UTC)
Well, not much to inform of, except that the fifteenth season is now confirmed. Episode air dates are currently being decided upon. The End of Sodor is nearly finished, and a preview will be released in October. That's it for now. MainLineEngines (talk) 00:59, September 2, 2013 (UTC)
- The thirteenth season has finished, which means work on the fourteenth season is nearly finished. The last episode is in the works or at least the last one being made (the last episode is Ghost Train, but that was done 'years' ago). The fourteenth season will contain nine original episodes, and only one Railway Series (though it'll be adapted like Toby the Tram Engine). That's it for now. Bye. MainLineEngines (talk) 22:57, September 8, 2013 (UTC)
- After such a long time, The End of Sodor is finally finished! A preview will be released October 1st and the special will release on November 11th. Work on The Case of the Missing Engines has started but not officially. Other than that, have a good day everybody. MainLineEngines (talk) 00:00, September 21, 2013 (UTC)
Well, the days are counting down to the release of The End of Sodor, and well today is a preview, so check that out. All episodes have been announced for the fourteenth season and it will air from October 22nd to the 31st. Recently, I've gotten into annuals and I'm adapting seven stories from it for the fifteenth season. Other than that, that's it for now. Bye. MainLineEngines (talk) 00:53, October 2, 2013 (UTC)
- A sixteenth season is officially confirmed. I have some ideas, and the ideas add to 10, which means another season of AOR. Don't forget starting Tuesday, an episode everyday till the 31st. And then, eleven days later, the 'big one' , yep, The End of Sodor, don't miss it. Bye. MainLineEngines (talk) 21:22, October 19, 2013 (UTC)
- ". . . And every year on the date of the accident, it comes again, as a warning to other, plunging into the gap, shrieking like a lost soul." Happy Halloween everyone! Hope you have enjoyed trick-or-treating, and to finish the day, don't forget to check out Ghost Train. Hope you got back home safe and sound. I know I did. Eleven days, and that's it for The End of Sodor's release. And dates for the fifteenth season will be announced November 5th. Well everyone, hope the 'Ghost Train' doesn't catch you! He he he." MainLineEngines (talk) 02:57, November 1, 2013 (UTC)
A new month now, and well hope no one forgot to turn their clocks back! And a quick reminder for West Coast and Baja California users, clocks go back this night. Less and less days for The End of Sodor. For more updates, see my blog. That's it for now. Bye! MainLineEngines (talk) 19:05, November 2, 2013 (UTC)
- It's Veteran's Day, so I hope we all remember people who have fought for which ever country you live in. The End of Sodor is dedicated to all those veterans. MainLineEngines (talk) 17:14, November 11, 2013 (UTC)
- The End of Sodor has been released! What that means, is more tough work on the next special. I hope you enjoy The End of Sodor, yes, a sad ending, but hey, our veterans had a sad ending too. MainLineEngines (talk) 23:09, November 11, 2013 (UTC)
- Air dates for the fifteenth season have been confirmed. Check them out and don't miss out on a single episode! MainLineEngines (talk) 05:27, November 22, 2013 (UTC)
- Couple of small announcements. First, we've reached 600 pages! Thanks to all users who have contributed to that. Second, the fifteenth season is right around the corner! Percy and the Brake Van (which marks The Truck's return) will release November 27th. Also, a seventeenth season has been confirmed. Finally, the truth about Culdee Fell Railway Adventures, a series I planned, but never finished. That's it for now! MainLineEngines (talk) 18:56, November 25, 2013 (UTC)
- For all American users out there, have a happy Thanksgiving! I won't be here tomorrow for that reason, so I just wanted to say it earlier. Bye! MainLineEngines (talk) 03:51, November 28, 2013 (UTC)
Back after a happy Thanksgiving and a serious illness. Yeah, I've been a bit sick lately, but hopely I'll be fine now. Don't miss out on a single episode of the fifteenth season. So, check out Percy and the Brake Van and The Twins' Passing Problem! See you around. MainLineEngines (talk) 04:49, December 2, 2013 (UTC)
- Fluid layout has come to this wiki, that's why the text size is different. MainLineEngines (talk) 05:03, December 5, 2013 (UTC)
- Merry Christmas to all of you! Just sayin' this in case I don't come tomorrow (probably will), but I'll be unwrapping presents all day (he he he . . .). I hope you all have a merry Christmas, Kwansa, or Hunakkah or whatever you celebrate. See you around, and don't miss today and tomorrow's episode as part as Thomas' Christmas Tales. MainLineEngines (talk) 00:38, December 25, 2013 (UTC)
- Merry Christmas everyone! Or Happy Kwansa or Happy Hunakkah to all users! Its been a wonderful year, and I just want to say have a wonderful holiday. May the good tidings be with all of your! Don't forget Thomas and the Missing Christmas Tree and a rewrite of Thomas and Percy's Christmas Adventures come out today as part of Thomas' Christmas Tales. MainLineEngines (talk) 18:28, December 25, 2013 (UTC)
- As a late Christmas present, the eighteenth season is on its way! MainLineEngines (talk) 20:49, December 26, 2013 (UTC)
Happy New Year everyone! I hope you've all had a fantastic New Year, and I wish you all the best 2014 ever. Five seasons in Adventures on Rails are due this year, so I hope you tune into everyone. Check out the New Year of 1989 went on Island of Sodor by reading The Fireworks Display. Adventures on Rails returns with the sixteenth season's "Den and Dart" a short, but fun filled episode about two new diesels who cause trouble everywhere they go. MainLineEngines (talk) 23:53, January 1, 2014 (UTC)
- Here's a shorter than last year's, but still very effective way to track the major events of Adventures on Rails list of things to come in 2014. Check it out! MainLineEngines (talk) 20:44, January 4, 2014 (UTC)
- Something I've decided to do as part of the last five seasons in Adventures on Rails is a rewrite of an episode. Preview to the sixteenth season, a rewrite of "The Phanthom Express" will be released on January 30th, and the ninth episode will air on March 27th. MainLineEngines (talk) 20:05, January 8, 2014 (UTC)
A new month, new announcements, new season for Adventures on Rails. Also, an update about Sir Richard Topham Hatt IV will be coming soon, along with more about The Case of the Missing Engines, since I feel I've kind of ignored it at bit. MainLineEngines (talk) 05:01, February 2, 2014 (UTC)
Hey, if you know me, it's Donald here. Just letting you know that there's a new series on here that I made: Sodor Adventures. 15 episodes are up so far, and a second season is in the works. Feedback is appreciated. See you around! DonaldDouglasandToby6 (talk) 06:43, February 2, 2014 (UTC)
- Its been a while since I mentioned about Sir Topham Hatt IV, but in Adventures on Rails, from February 2nd onwards, Sir Richard Topham Hatt has taken full control of the North Western Railway. I will post a blog post about this, so look out for that. Until next time. MainLineEngines (talk) 02:12, February 13, 2014 (UTC)
Its March and its been rainy here in my city, and I'm been a bit sick lately, but now I'm feeling better. The sixteenth season of Adventures on Rails will continue tomorrow with New Challenges, which will officially make Russell a member of the cast of Adventures on Rails. Also, don't miss the second season of Sodor Adventures by our recently made admin DonaldDouglasandToby6. See you around. MainLineEngines (talk) 03:54, March 3, 2014 (UTC)
- It's been a while since I've done an announcement, but anyways, the sixteenth season has finished, I've hoped you've enjoyed it, and be looking foward to the seventeenth season. That's it for now. I will be making a blog of the lastest news and updates in Adventures on Rails tomorrow. MainLineEngines (talk) 02:21, April 1, 2014 (UTC)
Seems like I haven't done any announcements lately. There's not much right now on my series, although do check out my explanation on why Emily has a new whistle right here. Also, we've reached 700 pages! "Tanks" a lot to all the users that have brought their works here. Until next time. MainLineEngines (talk) 01:16, April 21, 2014 (UTC)
Well, in case nobody noticed I have made a rewrite of Gordon Runs Dry here. I'm also currently airing episodes of the second season of my series. See you around and until next time... DonaldDouglasandToby6 (talk) 01:50, April 21, 2014 (UTC)
It's now May and keep a look out on the seventeenth season of Adventures on Rails, which will mark Richard Topham Hatt taking over as Fat Controller. Also, please read Emily's New Whistle, which is my explanation on why Emily has a new whistle. That's all for now! Bye! MainLineEngines (talk) 04:05, May 2, 2014 (UTC)
Sorry that there haven't been any new updates, but for my series, it's basically the same: The second season is being made and the movie's in the works. But there's something new to add: a third season is confimed for July 2014. So look out for that, and enjoy. That's all for now folks! Catch you around! DonaldDouglasandToby6 (talk) 22:56, June 13, 2014 (UTC)
- Sorry I haven't been posting for a while, but the seventeenth season of Adventures on Rails has started airing! Don't miss any episodes! Also, its a late happy birthday to our wikia! 3 years now, and I hope to keep expanding. This Friday is not only the third part of The Three Little Engines, which is a special birthday episode to Thomas, Toby, and Dodger, but also my series' 3 year anniversary! "Tanks" to everyone who has contributed here and supported the wikia and my series! So, be looking forward to that and the rest of the eighteenth season. Also, I'm currently doing some Season 6 rewrites. So far, I've got Edward the Very Useful Engine and Percy's Chocolate Crunch. Next will be Middle Engine. So, see you around! MainLineEngines (talk) 02:42, June 19, 2014 (UTC)
New month! New announcements! So, originally I had planned for Rules and Regulations to be a two-parter, but the second part is too short for a week long wait, so I have made it into one and "Wildfire" will take its place, which the concept was originally a twentieth season episode idea, but I moved it, I will give more announcements about upcoming features in my blog. See you around! MainLineEngines (talk) 03:43, July 2, 2014 (UTC)
- Happy 4th of July to all Americans! MainLineEngines (talk) 21:58, July 4, 2014 (UTC)
- We've reached 800 pages! Thanks to everyone who has contributed over the past 3 or so years. MainLineEngines (talk) 03:14, July 27, 2014 (UTC)
Here's some announcements for Sodor Adventures. The second season should finish hopefully by the first week of August. Then we'll see that poll of which season of Sodor Adventures is better again since the last one was a bit unfair since Season 2 wasn't finished yet. Also, Thomas and Percy has been pushed back to be released between the second and third seasons, if not during the third season. That's all for now! DonaldDouglasandToby6 (talk) 03:15, July 27, 2014 (UTC)
Hey guys! Now August, and the seventeenth season of Adventures on Rails has finished airing today. Hope you have enjoyed it and "tanks" to all who have supported it. The eighteenth season will begin on September 30th, 2014 with Night Bombing, and air up to December 2nd, 2014, ending in a cliffhanger. And I will post more updates on my blog. See you around! MainLineEngines (talk) 04:31, August 2, 2014 (UTC)
Alright, alright, alright. It's September, and that means that Season 18 of Adventures on Rails is right around the corner! I had a lot of fun writing this season, and I hope you will too! We kick off the season on September 30th, with "Night Bombing", which will see a bit more about Dodger before coming to Sodor. I sure did a lot of research on the real BR No. 68899, so I hope you will like it too! After that, episodes 2-4 will be released on Tuesdays, but the fifth episode, the Halloween special will be released on Friday, 31st of October, 2014, and then episodes 6-10 air on Tuesday again. Hope that clarifies anything about this next season! I will be posting more announcements on my blog so check that out! See you around! MainLineEngines (talk) 00:41, September 3, 2014 (UTC)
- We have a new rule regarding ads. Please check the rules for more info, and please be sure to follow it :). MainLineEngines (talk) 23:28, September 16, 2014 (UTC)
Sorry I haven't actually posted any new updates lately but Season 3 has began airing with six episodes and seventh one in production, so keep an eye out for that. Thomas and Percy should be finished soon, as I'm almost done writing to the point where the climax starts, and of course I'll start on the Christmas special soon. Lets say good-bye to summer and get in with fall with Sodor Adventure: Season 3! See you around! DonaldDouglasandToby6 (talk) 23:44, September 16, 2014 (UTC)
- Just a quick little update. New episodes of Season 3 are airing, but the best part is Thomas and Percy is now finally finished! :D Check it out, and I'll catch you later. DonaldDouglasandToby6 (talk) 03:15, September 29, 2014 (UTC)
Alrighty! New month, and Season 18 has started airing! Night Bombing was released on September 30th, and I hope you all enjoyed it. New episodes of the eighteenth season will be airing every Tuesday, except for that Halloween episode that will release Friday. Also, I have a special/short about James and Percy and their rivalry planned that I plan to release in Janaury, between the ninteenth and the twentieth seasons. It will concur with some events in the eighteenth and ninteenth seasons, and is more than likely an extension of the events. Well, that's it for now! See you around! 03:40, October 4, 2014 (UTC) MainLineEngines (talk)
Well, today the wiki has reached a new milestone: 900 pages! Let's get it up to 1,000! Also, it's been three years since these announcements were created. Back to Sodor Adventures, the third season is still airing and the fourth season episodes are being revealed. Be prepared for one or two spooky episodes in time for Halloween. C: Anyway, thanks to all those who helped out. DonaldDouglasandToby6 (talk) 03:41, October 4, 2014 (UTC)
Considering Main's probably not going to do it, I may as well. :P Ello, and it's now November! The third season of Sodor Adventures is almost finished and Sodor and the Meaning of Christmas has been given trailers and a preview. Check them out, and I'll see you next time! DonaldDouglasandToby6 (talk) 07:13, November 10th, 2014 (UTC)
- Happy Thanksgiving to all of our American users! Hope you enjoy the day. MainLineEngines (talk) 00:41, November 28, 2014 (UTC)
Alright! New month! Moving on from November to December. I hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving with all your family and friends. I certainly did! Well, some news on Adventures on Rails, Season 18 season finale is tomorrow, and it is a cliffhanger, and the second part will be released as the pilot of the ninteenth season on December 23rd. I also have some new projects in the work for next year, including a Halloween short based on "Ghost Train" more details will be given later on and an "End of the Railway" short about obviously the end of the railway, something similar to The End of Sodor, but not exactly the same. I'll give more details on that further on as well. That's it for now! See you around. MainLineEngines (talk) 02:54, December 2, 2014 (UTC)
It's December, and the third season of Sodor Adventures is going to be finished by Christmas! And keep an eye out for Sodor and the Meaning of Christmas on Christmas Day! See you around. DonaldDouglasandToby6 (talk) 20:59, December 7th, 2014 (UTC)
- First of all, Merry Christmas! Or Hanukkah, Kwanzaa or whatever you celebrate at this time of the year. And I hope you have a happy New Year as well. And so, some updates on Adventures on Rails, Season 18 has finished airing and Season 19 is currently airing. I hope you enjoyed that Percy and James kinda marathon. I had fun writing it and I hope you enjoyed it too. Also, the short, James and Percy will be released on January 19th, 2015. Then, the twentieth and final season of Adventures on Rails will begin January 23rd, 2015 with an episode every Friday. That's it for now. See you around. MainLineEngines (talk) 22:36, December 25, 2014 (UTC)
- Merry Christmas, happy holidays and every other holiday! The third season should finish in December or early January, and then the fourth season will start! In case you haven't noticed, Ernest Saves Christmas was canceled because the plot was a bit lame. Instead I'm working on something that I hope is better. And if you're wondering also, the Christmas special is obviously not done. But hey, a Christmas special should be amazing all year round! :D See you next time. DonaldDouglasandToby6 (talk) 24:45, December 25th, 2014 (UTC)
Happy New Year everybody! Hope you've all had a great time celebrating, getting together with family, etc. And today was the season finale of the ninteenth season, and on January 23rd, 2015, Season 20 kicks off with Oliver and the Electric Engines. More Season 20 episodes will be posted later on. Also, keep an eye out for a list of things to come in 2015. I've several new ideas in the works that I am planning to release this year. See you around. MainLineEngines (talk) 01:26, January 2, 2015 (UTC)
Well my Christmas stuff's gonna go into 2015. :P Anyway, hello and happy New Year! Hope your 2014 was great and 2015's going to be even better! So the third season finale of Sodor Adventures is coming soon and the fourth season will air soon. Anyway, this month will hold the first year anniversary of my series! Thank you to all who supported; I can't believe it's already been this long! Cheers! DonaldDouglasandToby6 (talk) 20:10 January 2, 2015 (UTC)
- Well it's now the one-year anniversary of the series. To celebrate, the first episode of the fourth season, Thomas and Algy, is being made. Congratulations, this is quite an experience! Lets strive to make this the best season yet! DonaldDouglasandToby6 (talk) 19:57 January 15, 2015 (UTC)
Its a new month and new announcements. The twentieth season has started airing and the short James and Percy was also released, so check that out if you haven't. I will be posting more announcements about Adventures on Rails on my blog, until then, enjoy the Super Bowl and I'll see you around. MainLineEngines (talk) 00:20, February 2, 2015 (UTC)
Six days late, but its now March! And the twentieth season is still airing a new episode every Friday, so don't miss that. I will be posting some updates about Adventures on Rails on my blog, either today or tomorrow. That's it for now. MainLineEngines (talk) 05:45, March 7, 2015 (UTC)
Hullo! Happy Easter to everyone who celebrates. Season 20 is in its final episodes, so be sure to check that out. I'll be posting more updates on my blog. That's it for now. Until next time. MainLineEngines (talk) 21:21, April 5, 2015 (UTC)
Adventures on Rails has finished airing. Ceremonium aired this Friday to celebrate the 70th anniversary of the Railway Series and that was the finale for the series. On the bright side, there's still The Restoration of Vicarstown is coming up. It will detail mostly how the North Western Railway formed, and all those companies in Vicarstown as well. Then in July there's also The Engines of Sodor and then two shorts, The Legend of the Ghost Train and The End of the North Western Railway. Until next time. MainLineEngines (talk) 00:28, May 4, 2015 (UTC)
Well, hello people! Sorry for lack of updates last month, but I've been busy with Season 4. Work on Gordon and Spencer: An LNER Rivalry has began, and it should be done soon. And don't worry; a fifth season is confirmed with all new material! In the meantime, enjoy Season 4 and the new special short, and look forward to Roadways Versus Railways too! Until next time, see you soon! DonaldDouglasandToby6 (talk) 17:39, May 9, 2015 (UTC)
- Wow, this is hard to believe, but the wiki reached 1,000 pages today! Well done to everyone who's contributed to this website, and we'll strive for more in the future! DonaldDouglasandToby6 (talk) 20:47, May 11, 2015 (UTC)
Gordon and Spencer: An LNER Rivalry is done and Planes and Helicopters should be finished soon as well! As for Roadways Versus Railways, the Season 4 finale has to be done first, but I'll still think of something. In the meantime, enjoy the series! DonaldDouglasandToby6 (talk) 21:31, May 15, 2015 (UTC)
It's June now and summer is approaching and so is The Restoration of Vicarstown and The Engines of Sodor, which will be coming up very soon. The Restoration of Vicarstown will be released on June 15th and The Engines of Sodor will start airing on July 1st and it will air new episodes Monday-Saturday. And here is a list of more updates and things to come in Adventures on Rails. Well, that's all. See you soon. MainLineEngines (talk) 03:14, June 3, 2015 (UTC)
Well, Season 4 is certainly making progress! Rosie and Daisy will be finished soon, and we'll know more about Roadways Versus Railways too. Check in soon for more news about my series! DonaldDouglasandToby6 16:38, June 23, 2015 (UTC)
Well, it's the 1st of July, so The Engines of Sodor is now airing! New episodes will be airing Monday-Saturday up until the 30th of July, so be sure to check them out and I hope you enjoy them. MainLineEngines (talk) 20:54, July 1, 2015 (UTC)
It's August now and boy has summer gone past - too quickly for me! Anyways, The Engines of Sodor had finished airing. I hope you enjoyed these stories introducing lots of new characters, but stay tuned! On October 26th, The Legend of the Ghost Train will be released. Until then, take care! Good bye! MainLineEngines (talk) 03:46, August 2, 2015 (UTC)
Announcements are three days late but who cares, right? :P Anyways, The Legend of the Ghost Train will be released on October 26th. As for The End of the North Western Railway, that will be released on November 11th and I will release an updated trailer very soon. I will post more updates on my blog. Take care. MainLineEngines (talk) 20:30, September 3, 2015 (UTC)
Sorry I didn't post last month, but it was busy, which was why only two stories were released. I'll try and be more active. Anyway, more news! Roadways Versus Railways is in production, and a new short, Oliver's Escape, is coming up soon, hopefully this month. Stay tuned for Season 5 and the rest of Season 4 as well! See ya later! DonaldDouglasandToby6 17:50, September 3, 2015 (UTC)
- The recent poll suggests that you guys want Sodor Adventures to continue after Season 6. We'll see about that, but it's great to know I have support! Anyway, vote in the next one, and I'll see ya later! DonaldDouglasandToby6 17:57, September 6, 2015 (UTC)
From the creators of Meet the Robinsons, Wreck It Ralph, Tangled and Frozen comes a brand new original series. The Sodurians. Puff along with the engines of the North Western Railway as they learn how to work hard, solve problems and be really useful. Coming to the wiki on September 13, 2015. "Disgraceful! Disgusting! Despicable!" (talk) 17:03, September 8, 2015 (UTC)
Thomas and the Ghost Engine should be done by Halloween, and Roadways Versus Railways should be done soon too. Season 4 will be done by November, so let's see what the future leads to! DonaldDouglasandToby6 20:37, October 23, 2015 (UTC)
Sorry for the lack of updates recently, but I have a ton of stuff to say this time. As you've probably noticed, I am releasing Season 5 before George Strikes Again is finished and Roadways Versus Railways. This is because I'm postponing both of them for the time being; I just have no motivation to write this story right now. Maybe I will in the future, we'll see. But I just have more ideas for Season 5 and honestly I don't feel like waiting six months until I finish writing the special and the rest of George Strikes Again. They'll be released, just...not sure when. Oh and Thomas and the Ghost Engine is done. In the meantime, enjoy Season 5! DonaldDouglasandToby6 14:00, November 15, 2015 (UTC)
Feliz año nuevo! Happy New Year everybody! We now move to 2016. A brand new year with plenty of things to look foward to. The Escape Plan will be released on January 18th, so look foward to that! Anyways, I'll be posting more updates and things to come on a blog post very soon. Hope you've enjoyed New Year and I'll see you around. Adios! MainLineEngines (talk) 20:37, January 1, 2016 (UTC)
Ello folks! Another year has slipped by, and now we move on! Sodor Adventures is still going strong with the fifth season going along nicely. The specials... I'm not sure what to do with them at this point. Maybe I'll cancel them, I don't know. Oliver's Escape will come during the spring of this year, if not sooner. Though I do need more ideas for shorts, so I'll come up with that at some point. Here's to a Happy New Year! DonaldDouglasandToby6 13:25, January 1, 2016 (UTC)
- Well, many things have happened recently. The 2nd anniversary of Sodor Adventures has past by, and I must say to all my supporters: Thank you. The audience is a big role in keeping a series alive and mine is no exception. With that said, I'm labeling all my shorts as "specials" from now on. I just think it's a lot easier that way and it'll keep the specials from dying out. I also have a new special planned: The Curse of the Flying Kipper. We'll see where that one takes us! Also, I finally have ideas for Sodor and the Meaning of Christmas, and it'll finally see the light of day this December! The parts I have written out will be rewritten completely because my writing style has changed for the better since two years ago. As for Roadways Versus Railways? I'll probably do it at some point, just not right now. I have zero ideas but I'll probably find something to do with it in due time. Season 5 is still going strong, with 11 episodes fully released already! See you around! DonaldDouglasandToby6 (talk) 22:30, January 22nd, 2016 (UTC)
It's February now and there's still lots to look forward to. The Escape Plan was released a couple weeks ago so check that out please. Also, the first episode of the Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure mini-series has been released. The other three episodes will air on Mondays bar next Monday throughout February. Anyways, take care everybody and I'll see you next time. MainLineEngines (talk) 03:50, February 2, 2016 (UTC)
Hullo everybody, can't believe its been two months since the last announcement! I have quite busy anyways, but it's good to be back. I'll be posting more announcements on a blog later, but I am glad to announce that the June short is green-lighted and it will be titled "The Hurricane". Well, at least for now. (I'll see if I can find a better title). Anyways, have a lovely day and take care. MainLineEngines (talk) 23:07, April 1, 2016 (UTC)
Hello everybody, hope you're doing well. Anyways, check out updates on my blog. Information on upcoming specials is there, so check that out and have a nice day! MainLineEngines (talk) 20:51, May 1, 2016 (UTC)
It's June now which means the summer vacation is near, at least for me. I haven't been active much but I'm hoping to once summer vacations rolls in. And The Hurricane is almost here. It will be released on the 15th along with a trailer for the next short Thomas and the Avalanche. So, look forward to that. Good bye. MainLineEngines (talk) 23:44, June 7, 2016 (UTC)
- Well today, The Hurricane has been released! Hope you enjoy. Also, a trailer for Thomas and the Avalanche is out. Next week, I'll announce the official release date next week. MainLineEngines (talk) 01:19, June 16, 2016 (UTC)
It's July now and I'm happy to be on vacation and away from school, its given me time to work on things such as Thomas and the Avalanche, which will be released this Christmas. With that said, check out all the updates on my blog and enjoy summer everyone! MainLineEngines (talk) 18:03, July 2, 2016 (UTC)
- Happy 4th of July to all our fellow American users! MainLineEngines (talk) 03:30, July 5, 2016 (UTC)
Well, heading into the last month of summer vacation, but still lots to look forward too (The Great Race, Season 20, etc.). Check out this month's updates for news about Thomas and the Avalanche, the newly announced short, Thomas, the Really Useful Engine and more to come! MainLineEngines (talk) 02:45, August 2, 2016 (UTC)
Well, Autumn's coming soon (for us in the Northern Hemisphere anyways), but still there's things to look forward to. First off, I'm collaborating with fellow user and admin, Mays on an all-new short, The Legend of the Gold Train. Meanwhile, I am also working on Thomas and the Avalanche due for release the 19th of December. Anyways, couple more things also available to read on my blog. Finally, the DVD release for The Great Race is less than 48 hours away! Although I am aware a lot of people have seen it on Digital HD already. In the end, if you've seen it, hope you enjoyed it. If you haven't, hopefully you're looking forward to it.
- Last but not least, I'd like to take a moment to commenorate those who lost their lives on the tragic terrorist attacks of 9/11 that happened fifteen years. Pray for them and their families and all those who were affected on September 11th, 2001.
- I've meant to release the titles for the remaining 2017 shorts, but there has been some difficulties in finalizing them. But, I promise! They'll both be announced next week and while they'll only be "working titles", I'm hoping to keep the titles I announce. I'll also be adding a section to the rules, so please check that out as soon as you can. Thanks for reading. MainLineEngines (talk) 21:37, September 25, 2016 (UTC)
Can't believe I skipped a whole month. Well, been occupied with Marching Band, so yeah. Anyways, November now and plenty to look forward to in the upcoming months. More details right here. Hope everyone had a great Halloween and take care. MainLineEngines (talk) 01:21, November 4, 2016 (UTC)
Well, now moving into the final month of the year. Can't believe the year's almost passed! Anyways, hope everyone's doing well and had a happy Thanksgiving (if you celebrate it of course) and hope you're looking forward to Christmas, Hanukkah or any holiday you celebrate. Just a heads up, Thomas and the Avalanche will be released on the 19th of this month, so look forward to that. More announcements soon to come.
- I'd like to dedicate the space to the fatalities of the LaMia Flight 2933 aircraft incident that occured on the 28th of November. The aircraft was transporting Brazilian football (soccer) club, Chapecoense to Colombia for the first leg of the 2016 Copa Sudamericana Finals. As a active watcher/supporter of football, I'd like to honour the players, coach, staff, crew and media who lost their lives.
- Merry Christmas! To everyone else, happy holidays! Hope everyone's having a great time celebrating whatever you celebrate at this time of the year. Meanwhile, hope you check out Thomas and the Avalanche and also, a special follow-up episode, A Very Caledonian Christmas. Enjoy! MainLineEngines (talk) 04:31, December 26, 2016 (UTC)
Happy New Year! I'm looking forward to 2017 and I hope you all are as well. The official release date for Thomas, the Really Useful Engine is the 16th of January, 2017. Check my blog for updates and things to come in 2017! Have a great day everyone! MainLineEngines (talk) 02:40, January 2, 2017 (UTC)
- Hope everyone's doing well in this special day in the United States in observence of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Today is also the release day for Thomas, the Really Useful Engine and it is now available! I'll admit it's long (perhaps the longest I've ever written) but definitely worth it. Hope you enjoy.
- Not only that, but I've also released a short scene from James and the Fat Controller due for release in June. This scene is essentially the inspiration for the short (and the previous as well). This scene is the first thing I thought of. This led to the idea of making a short detailing James' arrival on Sodor. Since a portion of Thomas and James' early years blended together, I did consider making just one short with interchangeable plots. Eventually however, I resorted to two seperate shorts. So that's a bit of background of these two shorts. A trailer for the latter will be released in February. Good bye for now. MainLineEngines (talk) 03:39, January 17, 2017 (UTC)
It's February now and more updates are now available! Lots to look foward to, not just in Adventures on Rails but also with the conclusion with what I feel is one of Thomas the Tank Engine's best seasons. So that's it for now, but I'll catch you later. MainLineEngines (talk) 02:13, February 2, 2017 (UTC)
This is late, I know, but here are more updates for you to read. Also, for any US visitors, I hope enjoyed the release of Extraordinary Engines last month which contained six very good episodes at least in my opinion. So that's pretty much it for now, but we'll see next month. Take care! MainLineEngines (talk) 02:54, March 6, 2017 (UTC)
Moving on to April now! The year is flying by. Anyways, there's the usual updates on my blog regarding upcoming shorts and such but also, in honour of April Fools, a special episode has been released for to you enjoy. Just click the link to find out what it is. MainLineEngines (talk) 21:37, April 1, 2017 (UTC)
It's May and I have been quite busy with school and such, but there are announcements on my blog so please check that out! Other than that, I hope everyone's been good and keep it that way! See you later. MainLineEngines (talk) 02:32, May 3, 2017 (UTC)
Summer's coming (hurray!). As is the end of the school year. Been quite unactive since I've been busy with school, mostly Band stuff and whatnot. I've been working on James and the Fat Controller due for release the 19th of this month so I hope you're all looking forward to that. Updates on my blog and other than that, take care! MainLineEngines (talk) 00:53, June 1, 2017 (UTC)
No announcements recently 'till now, I guess. First of all, I'd like to express solitude to all victims of Hurricane Harvey, may you all be safe from harm.
- Updates are available as usual.
Hey everyone! I have been quite inactive for a while apart from a couple visits here and there but really my outside is at its toll. I just have to give priority to that. With that being said, I still expect to very busy up until Thanksgiving but at any rate if you need me, I'll find some time. With that said, Happy Halloween! Enjoy this fun day and be safe as we head into November. MainLineEngines (talk) 03:15, November 1, 2017 (UTC)
Hey! Final month of the year and we're all looking forward to Christmas, Hanukkah or any festivity at this time of the year. Anyways, there's the usual updates available and Saving the Mountain Engines has been postponed for quite a while. MainLineEngines (talk) 02:51, December 2, 2017 (UTC)
Happy New Year! I just hope everyone had a fantastic 2017 and I am looking forward to 2018. There are some things on the way for my series and hopefully it'll be played out throughout 2018. On another note, Saving the Mountain Engines has now been released! Again, I apoligise for the delay but that's just how life works. So, here's a fantastic 2018 with our favourite No. 1 engine and his friends! MainLineEngines (talk) 21:21, January 1, 2018 (UTC)
It has been quite rough recently, but I have been able to provide a couple updates as well as the official release date for That's What Friends Are for. I'll explain too what is coming forward with the next two shorts. Here's the deal; I have decided to green-light a short for 2019. The events of this year's shorts will lead into next year's. Part of the way I will do this is by integrating Ryan and the Harwick Branch Line into my series. I feel it is a nice addition and Ryan is a character with a defined role and I have enjoyed his presence in the TV series in episodes such as Ryan and Daisy and Daisy's Perfect Christmas. The other reason is that with the opening of the Harwick Branch Line, Daisy will be moved out of Thomas's Branch Line leaving more work for Thomas, Percy and Mavis. Now, at the end of Wilbert the Forest Engine, the Fat Controller decides to acquire an engine of Wilbert's class to help Donald and Douglas. This never came to be due to the prolonged hiatus of the Railway Series from 1997 to 2007 when Thomas and Victoria was published. Among other reasons, he never got to develop that, but next year's special will deal with that although what I am currently planning now is for another engine on Thomas's Branch Line due to Daisy's absence. This might seen a bit complicated now (even I'm having trouble myself keeping track sometimes) but it'll work out in the end. Thanks for reading. MainLineEngines (talk) 03:19, May 19, 2018 (UTC)
Fellow administrator GordonHenryandJamesfan1992 renames himself, Poodabran! Please feel free to message him on his wall.
Poodabran's series, Thomas and Friends: The Continued Railway Series is back in business. It basically picks up where the original railway series left off, only it takes place during the present day. I hope you will like meeting Brandon. It will be starting off with him.
Well, despite the lack of announcement, there's actually plenty going on with my series and various other series that are ongoing. Anyway, there is a slight change for the upcoming short, Real Engines which I'll explain on the page. Updates are available on my blog and that's pretty much it. --MainLineEngines (talk) 05:44, September 11, 2018 (UTC)
- It's a couple days before 1 October but there are things I just wanted to announce. First off, a revision of David's bio is now on my user page. All will be covered in Real Engines which will be released on Saturday. There's episodes re-writes, more short ideas and possibly BWBA opinions coming up for October updates. Until next time, take care. --MainLineEngines (talk) 01:18, September 28, 2018 (UTC)
Well...... Its been a while since I wrote an episode for my series North Western Railway Heroes, But I am currently working on a new episode, which will serve as the pilot for the series. Let's just say that people who aren't satisfied with the "Steam Team" system will be satisfied now. ~~~~
Well, this year seems to have gone by fast. One moment we just waitin' for BWBA, the next, well, I'll explain later but I did write an analysis on the most recent installment on the TV series if you're interested. Gonna stop there before I grumpy just talking about it. On another note, I have released a Behind the Scenes section for Dodger and Molly, just to explain how I developed them and why I used and some other things besides. The first section, in first person deals with why I chose them in the first place. The second section deals with the administrative side of things and also why they're numbered 14 (Molly) and 15 (Dodger).
Next, I just want to say I've met a lot of great friends on this community and I'm proud to still have Thomas the Tank Engine as an interest. The vast research the Rev. Awdry and his brother, George did was astounding. It inspired me to go ahead and make proper backstories for my original characters. Why am I saying this? Well, because S22 and BWBA leave me sad. Bar like a couple episodes, it really feels dissonance to not even the Classic Series, but the Brenner era! Which was like just two years ago! I had to hold back tears of joy at the end of The Adventure Begins and even now there's just something in that rendition of Really Useful Engine that makes me so happy and I can't even tell you how happy I felt after Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure. So to see Mattel deliberately ignore what makes the show good is upsetting indeed. But I've realised: I've had my fun and I've made good friends in this community. I survived Season 15. Surely, I can push through this. But again, what bothers me most is the incompetence of Mattel who have degraded the quality of the merchandise and deliberately changed the problem just 'cause three percent of the world thinks it needs to change. Sad to say that the show is sinking to the levels of being just a generic kids' show that will entertain them one day, then gone the next. The reason we're all here is because the Classic Series was so memorable that it has just stuck with us as we grew up. What's wrong with that? We can pass it on to our kids or any other kids. Honestly, every kids' programme should want to memorable. I understand the show will never go back to Seasons 1 through 4 style, but Seasons 17-20 definitely rivalled it. So to see such a change in quality in such short time is disappointing. Thomas isn't about changing the world or promoting political agenda (well, no kid's programme should). It's about railways and what can happen. The programme at its best has been sticking to that ideal. Two years ago, I noticed how distinct Thomas & Friends was from the rest of the PBS line-up from the writing style, animation, music, theme song, format, etc. and I realised, "That's great!" We were like in our own little world. Why not be different? Why not keep a traditional narrator? Why not keep working with the restrictions railways have? I remember the show today because it was distinct from many others. Of course, all the criticism is that the show isn't like any other. But why not? What's wrong with being different especially if it's working so well. That 2015-2016 era struck me as a bit of "Golden" period of the show where the writing was excellent, characters were great and the humour was phenomenal. It acknowledged each demographic: the kids, the adults and the fans. Not everything was perfect, but it sure make everyone happy. So what lies ahead in the future. Well, it seems international episodes will continue. Fine, but please focus more on the railways. The whole reason kids watch the show IS because of the engines. I don't know about the UN, but their goals and whatnot just don't work in the context of Thomas and it's putting constraints on the writers. Then the animation. It seems like James has had an update to his model so will the animation improve. Well, the bouncing has definitely had a knock on the animation quality. These are engines who weigh tonnes. Plus it looks unnatural, distracting and it's causing animation errors. As I mentioned in my analysis, I feel the series needs a break. Personally, I want it to continue but not in this format so a break is definitely in order. Again, it could prove beneficial in the long run. For now though, I've got my DVDs, the SiF Forums and this Wikia and the TTTE Wikia, so thanks everyone, you're great. --MainLineEngines (talk) 04:32, November 5, 2018 (UTC)
It's that time again. Christmas is near, Hanukkah too and of course plenty of Premier League football. Basically, it's a good time! Updates are up on my blog as well as a new thing I'll be doing soon and that's translating some of my episodes to Spanish. Why? Just for fun! That'll be all for now. Take care! --MainLineEngines (talk) 06:21, December 3, 2018 (UTC)
So...... I'm back guys after a long hiatus! Where have I been? Well... I have been very busy with work and family ties. I have also been suffering from a severe case of writer's block. However, I have managed to finish my latest episode called Godred's Ghost. Please feel free to check that out.
I have a new episode coming soon called Management. So basically the plot of that episode is basically that Sir Topham Hatt cannot manage all of the routes on the North Western Railway at the same time as it has become stressful for him. To relieve that stress, he appoints some veterans from the railway board to run the different branch lines on Sodor. That episode will be coming soon.
Just to elaborate, the events of The Great Race and Big World! Big Adventures! are NOT canon to my series. But why is Nia there? Well in my series, she wasn't found by Thomas. But she was actually an immigrant from Kenya who came to Sodor aboard a ship to escape being scrapped. So that's how she got into my series. Her story is similar to Oliver and Stepney's.
So without further to do, thanks for allowing me to give updates and I'll talk to you soon.... Bye! -- Poodabran
Well, last week, there was indeed a triple-upload. Work and Play as well as two additional episodes, a re-write of Signals Crossed and Tenderfirst was released. Anyways, feel free to read through and all feedback is definitely welcome. There also seems to be a petition for the Director's Cut of Thomas and the Magic Railroad. I want to make my stance on this subject. First off, TATMR is not particularly my favourite Thomas special. There's some great stuff about it such as the score, models, voice-acting and of course our Sodor friends are the highlight. But the plot is kind of incoherent owing to the many cuts which is why I would want to the DC since, having seen the original scripts, it's at least a more coherent story than the released version. However, I don't I can bring myself to support Mattel at this time. I've not poured a single penny into any Mattel's recent products. DVD releases, merchandise, etc. And I don't plan to. Why? Because if I do, it tells them that I like it even though I don't. Brief story: I went to Totally Thomas last Friday and talked to one of the employees about the undeniable downfall Mattel has had. More than half the story was stocked with things other than Thomas. She told me that sales have decreased and that they have to get rid of the old stuff in order to keep Thomas at their store. No wonder they're selling non-Thomas products. So, it's not just me. Actual adults have also noticed a decrease in quality in the show and the merchandise. Now, I contrasted that visit with a visit back in 2014 where there was tons more stuff. Wooden Railway, Take-Along/Take n Play, books, Bachmann, VHS and DVD released. In addition, the store had more customers. It only takes putting two and two together to see what's happened. Decrease in quality 'cause apparently, the sales directly after the buy-out weren't good for Mattel, led to a decrease in demand and further to that, a decrease in quantity produced. So, by signing the petition, I'm a way supporting Mattel which is really the last thing I want to do. In addition, I seriously question if Mattel even has the DC. I'm under the assumption that Sony/Destination Films who originally released it, has the DC somewhere in the archives. They had the rights to the film. Mattel has the licence to the name, brand, and characters. I'm not a hundred percent sure on all of that, but there's some questions, which it'd great if anyone could clarify. So, yeah, there's this side of me, that's intrigued by the DC and wants it released but knowing it supports a company who has done more harm than good to a franchise that has just stuck with me for so long. It's just, I can't put it any other way, Mattel has to fail. They don't seem capable of doing any good to the show and it'd be fine if they end it at the seventy-fifth. This BWBA thing is pretty much out-dated now. Memorable for all the wrong reasons. When I look back at the Railway Series, I think about forty-two books that blend fiction and reality to perfection like no other and that was the beauty of it. The fact that the series pretty much a real railway with the exception of talking railway locomotives. People wrote to the Rev. Awdry to say they liked the books because they were realistic. Anyways, I encourage everyone to think really hard about whether they want to support Mattel or not with this DC petition. I know I will and I'm not sure about it now and I don't know if I will be by the deadline. If this had been brought up back in 2013/14, I'd say yes because the show was moving in a positive direction, but as the consumer, I have the option to not support their product.
Hullo Everyone! Check out my new episode titled School Train, starring Sodor's number 22 express mixed traffic engine, Rebecca! The School Line has been established and Rebecca becomes the school's engine. But with an unwelcome guest lurking around the tracks, Rebecca's new job is in jeopardy. Will she succeed in outsmarting this engine? Read the episode to find out!
Hey everyone. Hope everyone's enjoying summer so far. Just wanted to write a bit about some things I have in my mind. First off, it's now been eight years since I first joined the wikia, and I have to say, I've really enjoyed my time here. I first discovered the TTTE Wikia around the release of Misty Island Rescue and a time when I was deciding whether I should stay with the franchise longer or not. Well, despite the poor quality at the time, I stuck around primarily because of all the amazing talent I found online. Eventually, I decided to write my own and anything I wrote prior to 2013 I view as pure rubbish and nowhere near the quality and standard I hold now. I've definitely learned a lot. I've defined my own writing style, I know how I can get story ideas, I know my writing process, and I know the characters that I write for. It's truly an honour to continue the legacy of the Rev. Awdry through story-writing. If Mattel saw the amount of story ideas I have that take place on Sodor, they'd probably be shocked considering they say "there aren't any more story opportunities on Sodor so we have to send him to countries using bland, uninspired, re-dressed Sodor sets in order to make episodes." I sniff at that, seeing the various stories I've yet to write. Story ideas come when you least expect it. Sometimes it's reading an article or an ordinary comment from someone can be the kick-off to a story. So, yeah, I've definitely defined my writing style to also differentiate it from others. Don't ever worry if your writing is different from others. That's the point. We all have different writing process. But that makes fan content even more enjoyable: the variety. There's something there for everyone. So, no matter what happens, I will always hold the Railway Series, Classic Series, HiT/Arc era in high regard. These were created to be memorable. Regardless of what happens with the TV series, I would be very happy if in 2045, we still remember The Three Railway Engines. And seeing as seventy years have passed, I wouldn't be surprised. The Awdrys, Allcroft, and Mitton knew what made Thomas special. They knew they had to give consumers a product worth their money. And, something that wouldn't be here one moment, gone the next which is what BWBA is. The Railway Series and Classic Series is something we'll remember forever due to the way it was written and produced/published. I know the Rev. Awdry didn't like all of Britt's decisions regarding the show, but I believe that she genuinely cared about Thomas and his friends. She wanted to successful, but she knew it take hard work to achieve that. Through the writing, media releases, and merchandise - it all had to be the absolute best it could be in order to be worth the consumer's money. All that is what has kept me with the series for so long. Every time I read the books or watch The Flying Kipper, I remember the passion and work that was taken to make it possible and for me, it's quite fascinating. If it was just "another kids' series", the Rev. Awdry wouldn't have bothered to create a proper background for Sodor or bothered to use realism as a crucial element. Realism is something I cannot stress enough as a defining quality of Thomas the Tank Engine. It's what sets the series apart from so many others. And the way the Awdrys did it was superb. I can't think off the top of my head many other series where realism is so crucial. This is what defines Thomas, and sets it apart from other shows/books. So, I'd like to round this off by sending huge thanks to all the friends I've made over the years, and all the people who made the Railway Series and TV series possible including the Awdrys, Britt, David, Shepperton Studios team, Nitrogen, and everyone during series seventeen through twenty. You did something that will forever be remembered. Thanks a lot and I hope to be here for many years to come. --MainLineEngines (talk) 04:32, June 19, 2019 (UTC)
Been a while since the last announcement, so here's a little update. Two new episodes were released in July; High Tide and Blown Away whilst this month has already seen the release of Too Many Trucks and Saving Edward. I would like to talk briefly about re-writes. I don't want to overload the stand-alone episodes with re-writes and any re-writes will be of episodes where I actually change a lot from the original. For example, in Saving Edward, the main concept of Edward being ill and finding it hard to work is present, but from there, there have been changes such as characters and dialogue compared to the original. So, re-writes will be reserved if it really will differentiate from the original. Sometimes, there might be just one or two things about an episode I would change or perhaps in locations. If that's the case, I won't bother. With that said, there's still another episode to be released this month. September and October should see at least two each. Then, I am also slightly revising Thomas and the Avalanche in November. The only real change is the addition of Pip and Emma and Flying Scotsman in place of Connor and Caitlin. Since I've never incorporated the latter two into the series and the idea have for including the former two works even better, I've finally come to terms to change it. Anyways, that's it for now. Take care! --MainLineEngines (talk) 22:34, August 11, 2019 (UTC)
It's Labour Day today, and I'm just here to remind everyone that the monthly updates are available on my blog. Also, you might have noticed that there is a fake PSA for Dirty Sidings. I will be making several PSAs in the upcoming weeks. Some might be included with an episode, others will have their own page. That's it for now. Take care. --MainLineEngines (talk) 20:25, September 2, 2019 (UTC)
Hullo everyone! Pooda here! I am happy to announce that I'm back in business. Love, Poodabran!
Attention all! There is a new episode of Sudrian Heroes, titled Contaminated! In this episode based on the Brendam Branch Line, all is not well. A big contaminated meat crisis has hit Sodor and the engines are aware. At the same time, age begins to catch up to Edward and during an inspection from some cruel engines, Edward's future on Sodor could be in jeopardy. Can James, Philip and Sir Topham Hatt save Edward on time? Read the story to find out!