|Season 4, Episode 2|
|Air date||November 25, 2011 (Black Friday)|
A Thanksgiving Celebration
The End of November
The Truck had recently taken out the automatic brakes. Today it was to return with Percy. It was happy to be back in buisness. Percy collected it and went to Sir Topham Hatt. He told Percy he & The Truck to collect some boxes from the store in the city. Along the way, he stopped by Thomas to have a snowplow fitted. But Percy's whistle failed when he tried it. Thomas offered to take The Truck. Sir Topham Hatt argeed and Duck would collect Percy. Percy told Thomas how to take care of The Truck. But Thomas ignored him as he thought it was just like any other truck. Annie & Clarabel were off service, so Thomas bumped and banged The Truck as hard as he could. Soon, it was just Thomas and The Truck, they collected the packages and were off. Meanwhille at the SteamWorks Percy was worried. He'd seen Thomas bang The Truck very hard and the bottom of it was very weak. Victor told him that they hadn't replaced the bottom after the crash. That made Percy worry more. Thomas was being very rude to The Truck thinking it was trying to derail him. Then the bottom of The Truck cracked, Thomas had biffed it too hard. TV screens broke and some fell into the pond. Molly came with Rocky, Percy, and... Sir Topham Hatt. He told Thomas to go to The Siding for a week then maybe he would learn not all trucks are that troublesome. Percy has too agree.
- The Truck
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Rocky (non-speaking role)
- Molly (non-speaking role)
- Duck (mentioned)
- Kevin (cameo)
- Diesel 10 (cameo)
- It was thought The Truck was offically on service again as seen in James Helps Out. But Percy was probaly only going on a test trail. And in A New Look Redux when it was seen in the yards it is unknown what it was doing there.
- Events from Percy & The Truck are mentioned.
- A breakvan should have been added to Thomas and Percy's trains.