The End of November Redux is the fourth episode of the fourth season
|The End of November Redux|
|Season 4, Episode 4|
|Air date||November 27, 2011|
The End of November
The Final Decision
Sir Topham Hatt is very annoyed with Thomas' action previously and threatens to take away the number 1. He takes away Thomas' shiny blue paint, name, & number. He given the number 3245 and given the lowest of the low jobs like shunting, a pilot engine, and other jobs like that. Thomas is dissapointed in this. Gordon, James, and Henry tell Thomas it serves him right. The next day Henry couldn't start they had just gave him a blue coat of paint for a special train that morning. Thomas helps him start to his station where Neptune would be waiting to take the train. A coupling snaps along the way and Henry & his tender get seperated from the coach, Thomas instead pushes the train and later that night Sir Topham Hatt tells Thomas he will decide what to do. Thomas is now sure he will be scrapped.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Henry (non-speaking role)
- Neptune (non-speaking role)
- James (cameo)
- Edward (cameo)
- The Neptune Planetrian Sheds are located some how near Gordon's Hill.
- Henry is blue like in the first few books of the Railway Series. Also his tender coupling snaps like in the book 'James and the Diesel Engines' story 3.
- Breakvans should have been added to James' train
- Percy doesn't appear dispite this being a 'redux episode'.
- The number plaque doesn't appear at first.
- Gordon is the only engine who talks to Thomas although it said 'all the engines'.