Shed Trouble is the sixth episode of Season 3
|Season 3, Episode 6|
|Air date||October 22, 2011|
Tidmouth Sheds is home to Thomas, Edward, Henry, Gordon, James, Percy, and Emily. But the engines were often forgeting which berth they are in. One day Emily arrives and sees Gordon in her berth she tells him to move out. Gordon responds by saying this is his berth. Emily pushes him out through the back and he crashes the wall. Sir Topham Hatt arrives and sees both of them and gets them both into trouble. He says they have the worst case of Shed Trouble.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Thomas (non-speaking role)
- Edward (non-speaking role)
- Henry (non-speaking role)
- James (non-speaking role)
- Percy (non-speaking role)
- Toby (cameo)(deleted scene non-speaking role)
- In a alternate version Toby is part of the shed problem.
- Gordon breaks the fourth wall when he mentiones that how the show goes.
- A breakvan should have been added to Toby's train. Yet when Thomas comes by with coaches that are not Annie and Clarabel he is pulling a breakvan with them.
- Sir Topham Hatt isn't even looking when he arrives at the sheds.
- In the back view of the sheds Gordon has no tender, but he didn't have it in the sheds either.