PRR Class A6
Philip is a cheery little diesel boxcab.
When Philip first came to Sodor, he met Gordon for the first time and wanted to have a race with him. Later, James got fed up with him and wanted to prove he was better, which led to him derailing over a bridge. Luckily, Philip was there to save him until Rocky came to help.
Philip is an enthusiastic and energetic diesel boxcab, though not as fast or strong as he thinks, he is always eager to help.
Philip is painted cream and green with the number 68 on his side.
- Season 5 - Henry Saves the Day, Percy and the Problem with James (cameo), and Silver Steam (cameo)
- Season 6 - The New Diesel Fuel (cameo), Mystery Coming Through, and James Pulls the Royal Train
- Season 7 - Toby's Snowplough
- The Curse of the Flying Kipper
The Many Adventures on the Island of Sodor
- Season 1 - Bertie Rides the Rails
- Season 2 - BoCo’s Boxcab Bother, Bill and Ben's Big Mistake, Rosie Takes Over (cameo), Edward’s Escapade, Paint the Town Red (cameo), and All for Thomas (does not speak)
- Thomas' Wonderful Life (cameo)
- Season 1 - Steamie Stakeout, True Blue (cameo), and Which Way?
- Season 2 - The Cursed Brake Van, Hank's Hero (cameo), No Funny Business, BoCo and the Branch Line - Part 3, and Interrogation (cameo)
BWBA Shorts: The Series
- Season 1 - Apology Impossible 2: Philip Vs Derek
- Season 1 - Gordon the Tanker (fantasy), Ask Cranky Day (cameo), Bad Luck Emily (flashback) and Percy's Mail Problems
- Season 2 - Philip Gets Lost and Red for Rosie (mentioned)
- Specials - Attack of the Philips