You do know you don’t have to do the same edits/contributions as me, right? This goes for the following:
1. If I cut my seasons from 26 to 20, you don’t have to do the same.
2. If I create a new character for my series, you don’t necessarily have to do the same thing for your series.
3. If I comment on someone else’s story, you don’t have to comment on it as well.
4. If I create character galleries for characters that don’t have them, you don’t have to do that either.
That’s all I can come up with for now. I’m not saying that what you’re doing is bad in any way. I mean, if you’re doing all those edits and changes because you want to, then that’s perfectly fine and don’t feel like I’m trying to hold you back. I was just wondering since I happened to notice that you’ve kind of been doing the same things that I’ve been doing lately, that’s all. Otherwise, good for you and keep it up!
I know, sorry about that, but I do kind of agree with you on the former two reasons.
To answer the first, I'd rather not have 26 episodes per season anymore, besides I am quite busy with school as well so I reduced the number. I wasn't really planning on doing a third season in my series, but here we are! Btw, I was actually going to cut the episode number to 20 before you thought of the idea, but I didn't change it because I didn't know whether I should do it or not, but I just did it anyway.
For question 2, I wanted there to be a character introduced in my second season, there was Geoffrey who was introduced in the first season, you may have noticed that the characters who were introduced in the second season were either engines or humans and I've still yet to introduce road vehicle in the series, so I decided to make one.
For the third question, I do read a lot of stories on the wikia, so I put my feedback especially if it quite popular, but I agree with you on most stories you read.
As for the latter, I feel like you would need a bit of help with character galleries, you've done lots so far, so I thought you would want help with that, so you don't have to do too much editing.
Anyway, sorry if I upset you in anyway, but I just want to help out the wikia and make my series more enjoyable. By the way, keep it up to you too!
1. Ah okay, that's understandable. I guess having 20 episodes per season is better and if you want to do that, then okay.
2. That's true, there hasn't been any road characters in your series yet, so that's fine as well (looking forward to him by the way).
3. That's understandable as well, so you're fine there.
4. That's actually nice of you to do that, dude :) So yeah, if you want to help with the character galleries, then go right ahead. (Also, I have been growing a little tired of doing all those galleries since they are a lot of work, so having some help with them is perfectly fine with me.)
Lastly, after reading all your reasons, it's alright. Sorry if I got a little worked up about everything, I just wanted to make sure you weren't trying to copy me, that's all. So definitely, if you want to do all of that because you want to, then by all means keep doing it and keep it up again!
I noticed all the changes you made to your episodes and season pages (basically adding pictures to them) and I want to say they look good and better :)
I figured it must have been because I did that for my pages and I'm glad that other people are starting to take my advice. I think all pages look better with pictures as they make them look more interesting and help people understand who the staring character is. So yeah, nice changes dude.
Alright, i will let you start the story. Story being After hearing a ghost story from Edward an ghostly engine from said story starts to haunt Emily, Mavis, and Rosie, so they go huntting for this engine but the ghost kidnaps one of them ala phantom of the opera style.
It has come to my attention that one of your recent stories, Vinnie's Vicious Deed is very similar to DonaldDouglasandToby6 's Vinnie the Bully from about a year ago. I am also aware that I have blocked you for copying his ideas before and indeed several of your stories are very similar if not copies of his stories. Consider this a warning. If I see anymore of your stories that are very similar to Don's stories then I will have to block you.
There's tonnes of inspiration out there, so there is no need to copy others' stories. Copying, in my opinion, is unprofessional and a disrespect to those people as they work very hard on those stories.
For now, I would advise you to heavily revise Vinnie's Vicious Deed and make sure your future works are not similar to Don's or anyone else's.