1964 Scammell Scarab 6-ton tractor lorry
Madge is a snub-nosed lorry that works alongside the Skarloey Railway.
In Madge's first appearance, she had to take Duncan to the other side of the yards by road due to snow blocking the tracks. He teased her that she was a slowpoke because the journey was boring. So she decided to make it exciting by driving fast, skidding through the countryside. This ultimately led to them almost falling off the edge of a cliff. Luckily, they made it out safely.
Later, she had to deliver cleaning supplies for Skarloey and Rheneas when they were going to lead for the Engine Rally and Country Show.
She was also the first character that Thomas told about his discovery of Great Waterton.
What Madge lacks in elegance, she makes up for in strength and personality. She acts as a motherly figure to the narrow gauge engines, but can be playful and loves a joke.
Madge is mostly green along her trailer and the bottom half of her cab, whilst the top half of her cab and her headlights are cream.
- Season 3 - Paul and the Weedkiller and Don't Be Late!
- Season 4 - Duke's New Grace (cameo) and Harold and the Climbers
- Season 5 - Butch's Snow Rescue, Thumper and the Avalanche (cameo), and Smoke Signals
The Many Adventures on the Island of Sodor
- Season 1 - Duncan in Love (does not speak), Rock 'n' Rolling Again, and Old Engine, New Changes (cameo)
The Adventures on Sodor
- Season 1 - Old and Wise (cameo), Sir Handel and the Coal Mines (cameo), and Special Brakes (cameo)
- Season 2 - Trouble on the Line (cameo), Duncan's Discovery, and The "Ghost" Warrior (cameo)