|Jerome and Judy|
Thomas first encountered Jerome and Judy in a siding at Knapford Station Yard. Thomas later collected them when James was derailed with some Troublesome Trucks. It is unknown what happened to them after 1923.
Jerome and Judy take their job as breakdown cranes very seriously. They are always ready for an emergency and respond with zeal and vigor.
Jerome and Judy are painted dark green-grey with yellow hazard stripes.
- Season 2 - Stanley and the Flood (cameo), Independence (cameo), and Bluebells Forever (cameo)
- Season 3 - Mavis and the Track Repairs (cameo) and Hector the Ballast Hopper (cameo)
- Season 4 - The Odd One Out, It's Not Easy Being Green (do not speak), and Broken Down Crane
- Season 5 - The Big City Engine
The Many Adventures on the Island of Sodor
- Thomas' Wonderful Life (cameo)
The Adventures on Sodor
- Season 1 - Harvey's Goods Train (do not speak), Oliver and the Snowman (do not speak), and The Lost Breakdown Train
- Season 2 - Disappearing Diesel and Fire at Ffarquhar (mentioned)
- Sodor Adventure Rewrites - James Strikes Out (mentioned)
- The Great Storm of Sodor (do not speak)
- The Odd One Out is the first episode with Jerome and Judy's faces, because it was the first episode of Sodor Adventures to be released after The Adventure Begins.