Henry and the Snow is the twenty-eighth episode of the fourth season.
Stuff and Nonsense. Snow is soft stuff can't stop an engine.
Espicially one that's is ill every now and then
Shut up little Toby. I'll prove it to you. How? Without a snowplough
-Henry tells Toby and his Brother that he will prove snow is silly soft stuff
|Henry and the Snow|
|Season 4, Episode 28|
|Air date||December 21, 2011|
The Winter Solstice
Toby has been staying lately with his brother at Tidmouth Sheds. Henry however, always get the berth next to Toby or his Brother. They talk until their tired, until the stars are way up in the night sky. Henry loses patince. He settles them until morning. A thick layer of white snow has fallen. Toby's Brother says it's dangerous, but Henry calls it 'Stuff and Non-sense' and 'Silly Soft Stuff'. Toby reminds him about Thomas who got stuck in his tunnel. Henry says he'll prove it's soft by not having a snowplough. So, when his Driver arrives he tells him his lines are clear. They are fooled but yet suspicious. Henry is rude to the coaches so they could push him. He bangs the trucks hard too. Soon, he is heading for a drift. Percy and The Truck are bringing workmen. Henry doesn't stop and trucks with silly plans push him into the snow drift. Coal Trucks are every where. Toby, Henrietta, His Brother, and Douglas come to see the fuss about Henry. Henry trys to order Toby or anyone to pull him out now. But they don't until night-time. Henry goes home much senseible about snow.
- Toby's Brother
- The Truck
- Douglas (non-speaking role)
- Thomas (mentioned)
- Sir Topham Hatt (mentioned)
- Donald (cameo)
- Duck (cameo)
- N- All the same Henry's Driver was suspicious.
- FM- What's wrong Ted?
- D- I'm suspicious about Henry saying he doesn't need a snowplough and bumping coaches rudely.
- FM- Now that you mention it, he is.
Henry's Driver and Firemen suspecting Henry is lying about not puting on a snowplough.
- Events from Coaches and Passengers are mentioned.
- Henry's Driver is revealed to be Ted.
- A breakvan should have been added to Henry's coal train.
- There are 11 cars when Henry leaves the Coal Depot, but 14 when he crashes. You can count when the camera pans at the reckage and when Henry leaves the Coal Depot.