Sir Topham Hatt
Glynn is one of the "Coffee Pot" engines.
Glynn was the original number one engine on the North Western Railway before the arrival of Thomas, the LBSC E2 tank engine. He was last seen on a siding in Ffarquhar, with ivy growing all over his body. Many years later, Thomas rediscovered him which he reveals he was moved from siding to siding, Thomas decides to take the Earl of Sodor to see Glynn who delightfully agrees of having him restored, and now Glynn works with Stephen and Millie up at Ulfstead Castle.
- Season 4 - Jason's Lost Friend (flashback)
The Adventures on Sodor
- Season 1 - Tinsel on the Tracks
- Season 2 - Trouble on the Line (does not speak) and Duncan's Discovery
The Many Adventures on the Island of Sodor
- Season 1 - Old Engine, New Changes and Duke Does it Again (cameo)
- Season 2 - Second Rate Engines (cameo), The Search for Neil, Harold in Space (cameo), and Paint the Town Red
- Thomas' Wonderful Life (does not speak)
Adventures on Rails
- Season 1 - Luke and Millie's Day Off (cameo) and Millie's Halloween
- Season 2 - New Year, New Millie, Millie's Mistake, Famous Little Engine, Luke's Special Valentine, Millie's Whistle (does not speak)
- Specials - Attack of the Philips and A Millie Christmas