Elizabeth is a vintage steam lorry.
Sentinel DG4 steam lorry
Elizabeth used to be the Fat Controller's car, where she noted his bad driving skills. She was sheeted up and left in a shed for decades until Thomas' crew discovered her after his side-rod broke. They used her to get to the Works, and later Jem Cole restored her to her original condition, and is now in perfect working order.
Elizabeth does not like laziness or rudeness and will respond to both in the strongest terms. Because of this, she can often come off as harsh and severe.
Although she believes roads are superior to rails, she often helps the engines out. She is very sensitive about how others refer to her by her age.
Elizabeth is painted maroon with gold and black stripes.
- Season 1 - Butch's Chase and Winston and Elizabeth
- Season 2 - Hiro and the Express (cameo) and Bluebells Forever (cameo)
- Season 3 - Jack and Alfie Swap
- Season 4 - Trevor's Flat Tyre
- Season 5 - Lorries and Laziness
The Many Adventures on the Island of Sodor
The Adventures on Sodor
- The Great Storm of Sodor (cameo)