Caroline is a vintage car owned by cricketer from the Elsbridge cricket club.
1941/1928 Oxford Cabriolet "Bull-nosed" Morris Oxford
Caroline thought engines were silly at first, but after she had to chase Stepney because a cricket ball landed on one of his trucks and got overheated, Stepney took her back to the playing field and appreciated that "they can save the wear on an old car's wheels", and has appreciated engines ever since. A while later, she helped the Fat Controller get to Lady Hatt's birthday party, but overheated due to being riden so fast.
Caroline enjoys taking leisurely drives along the beautiful Sudrian countryside. She dislikes being pushed along too fast, as it will overheat her engine. She is very calm in nature and appreciates the engines.
Caroline is painted red and gold with her name written on her sides in white.
- Season 1 - Winston and Elizabeth
- Season 2 - Runaway Coaches (cameo) and Bluebells Forever (cameo)
- Season 3 - Bertie and the Fog
- Season 4 - Harold and the Climbers (mentioned), Sea Rescue (cameo), and George Strikes Again
- Season 5 - James' Search Party (cameo)