Season 8 is the eighth season of Adventures on Rails. It aired from July 9th to September 10th, 2012.
- Henry and the Trucks- Henry takes on some on the most devious trucks of all time.
- The 20 Annoying Trucks- Much of a sequel to the previous, Henry teaches the 20 most annoying trucks a lesson.
- Coal Loss- The Fat Controller cannot pay for Henry's Welsh Coal, resulting in a coal loss.
- Henry Tries His Best- Henry tries the best without the Welsh Coal.
- Henry and the Express- Henry takes the Express without his Welsh Coal
- Snow Trouble- An unexpected snowstorm hits on the last day of Winter.
- Restoring Vicarstown- Vicarstown Station is restored, much to Henry's delight.
- Henry, James, and Nexus- Henry and James' rivialy cause another rivaly between him and Nexus.
- Henry and the New Engines- Henry show two new engines around.
- A Sad Night for Henry and the Flying Kipper- Henry has a terrible accident with The Flying Kipper.
- The Truck
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Nix (non-speaking role)
- Delete (non-speaking role)
- 'Arry and Bert (non-speaking roles)
- Peter Sam (non-speaking role)
- This was the first season of the series under the name 'Adventures on Rails' after its rebranding on July 1st.