Season 7 is the seventh season of Thomas & Friends: Adventures on Rails. It will 'air' from April 1, 2012 to June 4, 2012.
- Signals- The signals on Sodor are not working, but the engines get a huge surprise when they find out who did this.
- Skarloey's Ride- Skarloey returns to the Skarloey Railway.
- Shunting Trucks- Sir Handel pays the price when he refuses to shunt trucks in the yard.
- Cranes- Duncan doesn't listen to Peter Sam's advice on which crane to use at the Wharf.
- Sir Handel's Trick- Sir Handel plays a trick on Skarloey to pull VIPs.
- Rusty and the Bridge- Rusty is nearly involved in the collaspion of a bridge.
- Hay- Duncan has trouble with some farmer's hay.
- Duke's Arrival- Duke arrives on the Skarloey Railway.
- Don't Be Late- Peter Sam tries not to be late.
- Roof Repairs- Rheneas helps to repair the Shed's roof.
- Sir Handel
- Peter Sam
- The Fat Controller
- Edward (non-speaking role)
- Toby (non-speaking role)
- Duck (non-speaking role)
- Donald and Douglas (non-speaking role)
- Thomas (cameo)
- Oliver (cameo)
- 'Arry (cameo)
- Most of the season focused on the Skarloey Railway engines.
- This is the first season not to include Thomas. For this reason the logo will only say 'Adventures on Rails'.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.