Season 6 is the sixth season of Thomas & Friends: Adventures on Rails.
This season has 10 episodes not yet confirmed but to be confirmed in March 2012.
- A Rough Day- James is not in his good mood and pays the price when some trucks teach him a lesson.
- Henry's Big Day- Henry gets to go to the Other Railway.
- Tenders- Gordon has a difficulty with his tender.
- Donald's Advice- Daisy ignors Donald's advice.
- Douglas' Advice- Mavis ignores Douglas' advice.
- Fish and Forklifts- Thomas pays the price for being late.
- The Oily Rails- 7101 slips on some oliy rails.
- Peter Sam and The Television Train- Peter Sam is given the honour to pull the Television Train
- Late Again- Duncan is late usually, but one day he is early, but crashes into Skarloey making him late.
- Skarloey's Ride- Skarloey gets various rides to the Crovan's Gate SteamWorks.
- Rusty and Duncan- Duncan starts fire, but soon makes friends with Rusty.
- City of Truro- Gordon is jealous of City of Truro's record, but after his dome gets lost- he says nothing.
- Thomas and the Spring-Time Party- Thomas has an accident, but is made the 'Guest of Honour' at a party.
As stated above the special Thomas. His Friends, & the Secert Island will follow and then the seventh season. The eighth season will follow with the ninth. The tenth will air after a November special. The 11-20 are do not have an exact date slated.
- Diesel 10
- Bear (originaly 7101)
- City of Truro
- The missing NPR engines from Season 5 returned with Belle and Sidney.
- This is the third season to have an episode made every day. Seasons 4, and 5 were the first. The seventh season will have an episode made each Thursday.
- This was the last season up to the series' rebranding on July 1st, and from the seventh season onwards the show would be simply be called Adventures on Rails.