Season 10 contains ten episodes that aired from Thanksgiving all the way to the New Year 2013. Every Thursday , following Thanksgiving showed an episode, along with Christmas (Eve), and New Year/'s Eve.
- Christmas Preparations- The engines of the North Western Railway prepare for Christmas time
- Tree Trouble- Getting a Christmas tree to Tidmouth and unloading it, is harder than expected, as Percy finds out.
- Thomas' Snow Rescue- Despite hating his snowplough, Thomas still comes to Daisy's rescue when she gets stuck.
- Stationmasters and Christmas- After a new stationmaster comes in at Lower Tidmouth, Percy tries to bring him Christmas spirit.
- Snow- Snow is always a problem around Christmas time.
- Christmas Eve Crisis-A large snowfall makes it diffucult for Henry to get throught with the Christmas Express.
- Christmas Day- The engines watch their crews get presents.
- Bad Ballast- After complaining about having to repair the ballast around Maron, James has an accident.
- New Year Problems- Things do not go as planned with Diesel 10, Diesel, 'Arry, Bert, and Paxton's tricks
- New Year Resolutions- Gordon, James, and Percy try to make New Years Resolutions
- Donald and Douglas
- Diesel 10
- 'Arry and Bert
- Old Slow Coach
- The Truck
- Sir Topham Hatt II and III
- Oliver (non-speaking role)
- Bill and Ben (non-speaking roles)
- Mavis (non-speaking role)
- BoCo (non-speaking role)
- Salty (non-speakng role)
- Annie and Clarabel (non-speaking roles)
- Henrietta (non-speaking role)
- Mr. and Mrs.Kyndley (non-speaking roles)
- The third and fourth episodes are also featured on Thomas' Christmas Tales and didn't released until Christmas Day.
- The season takes place during the 1980s, in different years.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.