A Day at the DieselWorks is the seventh episode of the fourth season
"If you where to visit a place called the Vicarstown DieselWorks you would find...
"Den, he's in charge fixes engines very well"
"Diesel 10 always in charge with a mechanical claw"
"And we have... no, um, its uh.. Dart, Den's lousy intern, he's clumsy and here's a story"
|A Day at the DieselWorks|
|Season 4, Episode 7|
|Air date||November 30, 2011|
A Really Useful Engine
Flatbeds and Logs
Paxton is resting when other bigger diesels come and wake him. They plead for a story and Paxton tells them one... He tells them about three diesels titled Diesel 10, Den, and Dart. Diesel 10 had a claw, but as mean and scary he was he ran the DieselWorks perfectly. Den was second in charge, he was useful, but Dart was different he was clumsy, stupid, and was Den's very lousy intern but he liked the term 'assistant'. One day Dart made a very foolish mistake. First he delivered oil but crashed the oil trucks, Diesel 10 blew out sparks with his claw and started a fire. Dart went to get Belle or Flynn or both. He found them but lead them in circles and circles and circles, finally I switched the track to the DieselWorks were Percy was waiting for them. He had brought back-up water for Belle and soon the fire was out even though it took all day. Anyway, everyone was cross with Dart, Percy pushed Belle and Flynn back to the Rescue Centre and we decided to send Dart away; Sir Topham Hatt's choice. Now we're happy... or are we? Then Dart crashed into some parts and flew them towards Paxton. So that's what Paxton says about Dart. And that's how your day at the DieselWorks will be espicially with Dart around.
- Diesel 10
- Den (non-speaking role)
- Belle (non-speaking role)
- Flynn (non-speaking role)
- Paxton (non-speaking role)
- Diesel (cameo)
- Rocky (cameo)
- Other possily from the Mainland Diesels
- Dart (non-speaking role)
- This is the fifth flashback flashback the other four are (The James Marathon, The Three Tank Engines, Henry's Tunnel, and Henry's Tunnel Redux) yet the first to be told in first person all the other were told with the narrator and this one had Paxton narrating. The plot is also written in first person.
- The title sounds similar to a Thomas event 'Day out with Thomas'.
- This is the first episode to have no made up engines like Saturn.